Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Iperithon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Iperithon

~ Your Age: 29
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily, Or when I have time between busy schedule.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Architech
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I have very extensive knowledge of majority of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I can if needed, but I'm quite a silent person.

I've been playing for some time on the Arcanacraft server as run by Mithion of AM2, so I know ALOT about AM2 and TC4 stuff as a whole.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Iperithon

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily, Or when I have time between busy schedule.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Architech
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I have very extensive knowledge of majority of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I can if needed, but I'm quite a silent person.

I've been playing for some time on the Arcanacraft server as run by Mithion of AM2, so I know ALOT about AM2 and TC4 stuff as a whole.
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Tom Hudson27

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Tom Hudson27

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Minecraft is what I do after classes each day, so at least 5 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to build villages and then provided Services to them, like water, power, and light.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it: I've been a tekket player since mid-2011, and been on feed the beast since Dire's 4th season
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, although I'm often on Skype with my girlfriend, who plays pixelmon...

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Tom Hudson27

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Minecraft is what I do after classes each day, so at least 5 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to build villages and then provided Services to them, like water, power, and light.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it: I've been a tekket player since mid-2011, and been on feed the beast since Dire's 4th season
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, although I'm often on Skype with my girlfriend, who plays pixelmon...

I'm going to guess your name is TomHudson27 as one word?

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew

Zaggath

Jul 29, 2019
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Lots
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

IGN: Zaggath

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Lots

IGN: Zaggath

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

- The Super Jew

Last edited:

Superduder

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: _TNT_God_

~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday if possible.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer/resource horder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I have a vast knowledge of all the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: Yes.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: _TNT_God_

~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday if possible.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer/resource horder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I have a vast knowledge of all the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: Yes.

Our mods are:
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

- The Super Jew

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: at least an hour a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: miner, builder, and all around good guy
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I good bit, Ive played ftb before but as ive seen they have changed some thing
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yep!

where is the server located, and whats your age limit?

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: at least an hour a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: miner, builder, and all around good guy
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I good bit, Ive played ftb before but as ive seen they have changed some thing
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yep!

where is the server located, and whats your age limit?

What is your in game name?

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
deadby100cuts, can't belive i forgot that lol

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

-Mav

Reactions: Kantarius

imkilian

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: canonpg

~ Your Age:16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:ill play quite frequently
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?:Alot

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: canonpg

~ Your Age:16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:ill play quite frequently
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?:Alot

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

-Mav

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Malexion

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Usually randomly consistently throughout the week. 2-3 days on average.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Explorer, Archmage
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]: A fair amount more about magic related mods than most, have enough skill to figure out the details of others as I go.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes.

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Malexion

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Usually randomly consistently throughout the week. 2-3 days on average.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Explorer, Archmage
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]: A fair amount more about magic related mods than most, have enough skill to figure out the details of others as I go.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes.

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2

-Mav

dragonhippie

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to file a spot for me and my twin brother, We both agree on the Answers i put to your questions. Thank you :D (his name is blazorfire)
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: In between Uni and study. Probably 1-4 hours daily. If not more on other days which i have nothing planned.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: They all look nice. But we tend to live underground and be hobbits together or with anybody willing to stop by. Im the magic type (ars Magika and thamcraft) Blazorfire usually goes with the tech and builder.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? i know pretty much every mod. I used to be a moderator on a ftb server, and got to learn all about them, and the only minecraft i play is with mods. (same goes with my brother)
~ Do you use teamspeak? We both do, yes.

Thank You :D

IGN : dragonhippie and blazorfire

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
~ Your Age: 13
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I can play multiple hours every day except Mondays
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I know most of the stuff in the modpack., mostly TC 4 TE 3 and IC2
~ Do you use teamspeak? If i need to i will do

MaverickC2

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 13
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I can play multiple hours every day except Mondays
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I know most of the stuff in the modpack., mostly TC 4 TE 3 and IC2
~ Do you use teamspeak? If i need to i will do

What is your in game name?