Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KashiroUnizaki

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your IGN: ninbrandon3
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: At least a hour or 2 a day, possibly more. Depends on my mood for playing.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Jack of All Trades? I like doing a little bit of everything.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? While I haven't played much FTB since 1.5, I played Ultimate to the bone, so I am at least knowledgable about WHAT to do, but I always love learning more.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do indeed.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your IGN: ninbrandon3
~ Your Age: 16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: At least a hour or 2 a day, possibly more. Depends on my mood for playing.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Jack of All Trades? I like doing a little bit of everything.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? While I haven't played much FTB since 1.5, I played Ultimate to the bone, so I am at least knowledgable about WHAT to do, but I always love learning more.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do indeed.
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our staff is:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Elite_Wing
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]
MaverickC2
Zaggath
Iperithon

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:21830

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Iperithon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh nifty, apparently i'm staff now :D, Man so many people are missing out on some of our awesome builds! also i'm looking for more people who want to be server builders (limited creative mode for building projects)

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Duskblade95

~ Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Usually on and off every day after 3pm EST.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder and occasional explorer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. I am very well acquainted with DW20 and all the mods in it. DW20 is my favorite modpack and the only mod I haven't thoroughly experimented with is Ars Magica 2.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Occasionally. I'm usually watching tv or listening to music while playing and my mic is really sensitive so I tend to stick to in game chat.
*Forgot to add. I'm interested in being a server builder as I'm very skilled in building.

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-5h a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer and Gatherer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. I am playing the DW20 pack fror 2 years
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes i do

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
~IGN: Doomadness
~ Your Age: I'm 23 years old.
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Sometimes i play the whole Day sometimes i connecte a houre/day but i connect every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I'm a Gatherer&Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I play DW20 since 1 year. I know all basics and learn more from day to day.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes. But im German. Speaking english is just painfull for you.

Mustt

Jul 29, 2019
~IGN:
jdpitt05

~ Your Age
:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
I play at least 2 hours a day(probably more).
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
I enjoy all aspects of the game, Sometimes I'll explore all day, sometimes I build all day, other days I'll try to streamline/automate everything.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I'm pretty versed in most of the mods in DW20 .

~ Do you use teamspeak?
Yes.

Thanis_Rar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Thanis_Rar

~ Your Age: 22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: casual gamer, I like to put in several hours a week.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer and some exploring
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have a SSP DW20 map and I'm comfortable with most of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do.

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: boncz95

~ Your Age:20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:8 hr/d
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know alot about it, I have been playing since beta of mincraft, i am just trying to get back into it after a year or two break but i still have a strong overall knowledge of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes.

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:32
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: alot
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?i know pretty much all of the mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? sure

Ign: puggzz

TehBrian

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN : TehBrian
~ Your Age : 11 years old, to be 12 in May. Please don't judge me off of my age.
~ How active will you be? : 2-8 hours a day, it depends but I WILL be on every day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? : I generally like to try to make the best base/house I can. In that way I mean functional, automatic, do-anything-with-a-button type thing, but user-friendly, good-looking, and easy to use. I guess I would say I'm a Builder, Engineer, Machine-Maker, but theres quite a bit more.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. : I love DW20 1.6.4 because I've played it for a very, very long time. It is by far my favorite modpack, although it is old so it is very hard to find a server, hopefully this one is still active! I know almost every single mod in Direwolf20 1.6.4, except for the magic-oriented ones, those I don't know much about, such as Thaumcraft.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can! But I usually prefer to Skype, but I do have teamspeak and can use it.

gianthero

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:
gianthero
~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
1-2 hours on the week days, probably twice that on the weekend
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
builder and engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I know the mods pretty thoroughly, and use many of them in my constructions.
~ Do you use teamspeak?
Yes, very often

B

BlueMond

Minecraft Account Name: BlueMond

~ Your Age: 19

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I used to be very active on minecraft community servers but a certain aspect of the game has died since the commercialization of the game. I can be very active but only if I find what I'm looking for. I will attempt to be almost daily, if possible. (next to my full-time job)

~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I will probably be mostly engineer and tech based as I love to program and automate. Most of my work will be in the realm of grand factories and programs.

~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I'm not too familiar with the mods in direwolf20 since I just started using this pack but I'm pretty aware of the ones that were also used in technicpacks since that is what I used to use.

~ Do you use teamspeak? Not often before but if I join this server I plan to.

C

Chatan1

Where is the server base? But if there is any room still, I would like to join. No problem if its an old post and the server is closed, just looking for a good community. :)

Minecraft name: Chatan1

Your Age: 33
How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-4 hours, depends if nothing else takes my attention.
What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I try to be a jack of all trades, though mostly Builder.
How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I havent really played DW20, but I am willing to learn.
Do you use teamspeak? Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 22
~ How often do you play? Used to play often, not as much now but looking to get back into it. May play 1-2 hours a day on an evening.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? Builder, Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. I've played DW20 a lot for over 3 years, but not played as much recently, so anything new I'm looking forward to checking out!
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, occasionally.

Interested in possibly being a builder for the server too.

I used to manage and own my own popular FTB DW20 server which was successful - also happy to help admin if needed. My old server thread can be found here: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/th...ntion-mature-events-parkour-ts3-no-lag.48176 - (Also built the spawn, screenshots are in the post).