Problem OptiFine Not Working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Austen Owen

I'm playing on Sky Factory 2.5.6 and I'm downloading the latest version of OptiFine for Minecraft 1.7.10 and the installer won't install to the mods folder and I tried extracting the installer and putting that in the mods folder and my game just crashes, I even tried putting the un-extracted version and my game crashes.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Do you have fastcraft? The latest optifine doesn't play well with fastcraft. I had the same problem with a different pack. I removed fastcraft and it worked.

I did not notice any slowdowns without fastcraft, but I definitely did notice a massive increase in performance with SEUS because this version of optifine lets you go into the customization options. Bumped from 30 to 45 FPS with shaders and removed most of the glitches. Totally worth it even though most of my mods say they're not compatible with optifine.

Last edited:
A

Austen Owen

I've never even heard of fast craft till you mentioned it. What is SEUS?

Last edited:
A

Austen Owen

Do you have fastcraft? The latest optifine doesn't play well with fastcraft. I had the same problem with a different pack. I removed fastcraft and it worked.

I did not notice any slowdowns without fastcraft, but I definitely did notice a massive increase in performance with SEUS because this version of optifine lets you go into the customization options. Bumped from 30 to 45 FPS with shaders and removed most of the glitches. Totally worth it even though most of my mods say they're not compatible with optifine.

Actually SkyFactory has FastCraft and I removed it and it works with OptiFine thanks :)

Reactions: Drbretto