OpenBlocks - WIP

monsted

Jul 29, 2019
Just saying, AFAIK, a BC tank holds 8 buckets. If any block holds 16, we have a problem. Please change it to 8. Or make the valve super Expensive

Wrong. Almost all mods store 16 buckets per block. The exceptions are portable tanks (8) and railcraft steel tanks (32).[DOUBLEPOST=1381617092][/DOUBLEPOST]I would *love* a liquid cleanup tool. Think a wetvac that'll destroy flowing liquid blocks and suck up source blocks into whatever liquid container you have in your inventory (portable tanks, cans, capsules, maybe even ender tanks?) Could use power from an IC2 batpack or require recharging.

I very often try to clean out lava while digging and the flowing lava takes ages to go away even with no source blocks around. That is my #1 pet peeve in minecraft.

ronny

Jul 29, 2019
using version 1.2.7, this is a great mod, love almost every part of it, my main issue with it i have to say is the documentation on how to disable mobs. i can't can't find out how i should be filling in that part of the cfg. the only things i've found how to control in this manner are the Hecates from Ars Magica 2. i wish to disable some mobs from orespawn as you can see here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/openblocks-disable-mobs.99959/ i've tried a few variations on the theme and haven't found the success combination as yet...