OpenBlocks 1.2.2

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I fell in love with this after seeing that mod spotlight. Crayons and the Luggage in specific. But I have a question regarding the Luggage.

Are there any plans to include compatibility with Inventory Tweaks? The middle-click to sort option doesn't work when in the Luggage gui currently.
Inventory Tweaks version 1.57
Open Blocks version 1.2.0
All invtweaks sortable inventories are handled by the invtweak team. there is nothing mikee can do, no fuction to plug into, no code he can write, that will allow invtweaks to work until they MAKE it work

Nick Dellhall

Jul 29, 2019
Mikee, does white paint work on stone blocks at all? I notice they are 'painted' on the minimap and take longer to break than unpainted blocks (which tells me they are painted) but they don't look different.

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
OMG... I would qoute sky does minecraft for this THIS IS AN ABOMINATION THAT IS HOLY IN MINECRAFT... why cross a creeper and a spider

ResFu

Jul 29, 2019
How to navigate elevator up? I was trying to jump aiming up, i was trying to jump aiming down and the other sides but it dont want to take me up... Im playing on a singleplayer worl of "You are Free" modpack... It is important for me as im trying to build a dystopian complex (for those who dont want to search for the word - say vault from fallout, as im a big fan of the series) in some sense and i need elevators (because they are small in means of placing. Builded in 1 by 2 (1 height, 2 width).

Help will be much appreciated
Matthew

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
if default config make sure the elevator's "line of sight" isnt blocked
2 make sure your within the elevator's block limit of 20

ResFu

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I think with your help i figured it out. I put a sign on the second block (where a head of Steve pops out) so i wasnt able to go up, but when i put that sign one higher - no problem i can travel. BTW Good to know it is 20 blocks between the Elevator blocks.

Sorry for my language

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
actually this is if you have a default open blocks config you can stretch it more than that say 100 blocks... surely you'd end up with a terraria equivalent to a hellevator

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Does the tank actually hydrates surrounding tilled dirt? Or you need the sprinkler to do that? And yes, I do know the sprinkler consumes the water and hasten the growth of the crops.

Now, since I'm asking about the sprinkler, does the growth hastening effect works on the Magical Crops plants?

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
if the old exploit pre rewritting of magical crops mod that uses the mfr planter/fertilizer work by theory it should... the tank alone does not hydrate the soil IIRC it is the sprinkler that hydrates the soil you can go bigger with the changes on the configs

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019

Please send dupe bugs to the mod devs directly! putting this kind of info out there is not good for server owners, I recommend you change your post and contact him some other way. The @OpenMods twitter account or #OpenMods on IRC (irc.esper.net server) are good places to contact

EDIT: after looking at the bug, it seems to be something you should send to MFR team to maybe add an exception to the luggage to ignore the extra data going along with it.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: after looking at the bug, it seems to be something you should send to MFR team to maybe add an exception to the luggage to ignore the extra data going along with it.

just as what I just wanted to say. this is related to MFR and certain entities should be blacklisted from being able to be caught in the safari nets.
I don't know if MFR allows other mod developers to automatically blacklist their entities, but if not this should be reported to the MFR developers