OpenBlocks 1.2.2

mikeemoo

Jul 29, 2019
OpenBlocks 1.2.2 for Minecraft 1.6.x is now released.

OpenBlocks includes tanks, elevators, sleeping bags, hang gliders, graves, liquid xp, automatic anvils, automatic enchantment tables, bear traps, paintable blocks, flags, fans, building guide, block breaker, block placer, targets, trophies, sonic glasses, luggage, vacuum hoppers, cartographers and projectors, imaginary blocks and a whole lot more!

Of course, the best way to show off a mod is a lovely new Direwolf20 spotlight, so here you go:

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
This mod is fantastic. I've been looking at the videos of the things you add, and I will definitely add this into my 1.6 FTB Pack if it's not already included by default. I also love your active communication in the community. You had a Reddit post asking for ideas, and someone suggested sleeping bags, and by the next day you had already implemented them in. I will surely make use of them :) Thanks Mike!

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
I fell in love with this after seeing that mod spotlight. Crayons and the Luggage in specific. But I have a question regarding the Luggage.

Are there any plans to include compatibility with Inventory Tweaks? The middle-click to sort option doesn't work when in the Luggage gui currently.
Inventory Tweaks version 1.57
Open Blocks version 1.2.0

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I've been a fan of OpenBlocks since they added tanks a while back. It only keeps getting better and better.

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
I was living in a Natura Redwood when this came out so the elevator was what attracted me at first. :p
Wow, it's becoming better and better every time I turn around <3

Reactions: Hambeau

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I've been a fan of OpenBlocks since they added tanks a while back. It only keeps getting better and better.

always nice when a mod that you already like because of an useful item starts adding even more useful items ;)

sefz

May 8, 2013
The elevator is quite possibly the greatest thing ever and, while research is still being done, may in fact cure cancer. The item cannon looks hilariously awesome as well. Is the liquid XP compatible with immibis' Liquid XP mod?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I was living in a Natura Redwood when this came out so the elevator was what attracted me at first. :p
Wow, it's becoming better and better every time I turn around <3

That was one of my first thoughts as well. Also, building balconies with the Crayon/Pencil blocks (whichever require the glasses) so I can Go out and place torches in the tree's upper reaches to end spawning, with the side benefit of putting the Whitehouse, let alone Macy's Xmas trees to shame :D