Private Pack [OPEN] [TPPI v1.0.4] UG-Clan [24/7] [TS3] [Community] [Helpful] [Protection] [Anti-Grief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mephen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, first off I would like to thank you for taking the time to look into our server.

UxXDYYd.png

IP: mc.ug-clan.com
(Type /server node1 when you join)
(or jump in the portal)

UG-Clan is a gaming community centered around modded Minecraft, with a dedicated staff and helpful player base.
The servers are currently all connected to one main hub server in which you can chose which server to join based on your current pack.

nFxabcJ.png

We hope to supply you with everything we can so you can have a great time and learn new things!
We love hearing new ideas, and always welcome people with them!
We have a very limited amount of banned items and a protection plugin to keep all of your goodies safe!
Stay protected with Mytowns!

zCBnK3U.png

To connect launch the Feed-the-Beast Launcher and click pack code (located on the top right)
When prompted please enter MegaSharkPunch
After it's finished downloading you can launch it, it's found in the Third Party Packs tab near the bottom!

tmrq9oV.png

Dual Xeon (6 cores each, 12 in total) CPU's
72 GB Highspeed Ram

For more information please join our ts: ts.ug-clan.com​

Last edited:

Ladett

Jul 29, 2019
Only the best server ever, i've been following these boys making servers for minecraft for a good while now, i must admit this is there finest ever.

Do yourself a favour and loggin. and a must, well more of a high recommendation is to join the free teamspeak!!!!

have fun see you there.

Ladett

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks and sorry for any incomvienience I cause can I make a request could I please have a creative builders wand the sand doesn't dupe items it just has a longer range and I can show that I do have a normal builders wand if this is OK my IGN is 424600

Frozen_Infinity

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks and sorry for any incomvienience I cause can I make a request could I please have a creative builders wand the sand doesn't dupe items it just has a longer range and I can show that I do have a normal builders wand if this is OK my IGN is 424600
Um, Sorry but we know the possible uses that specific wand can be used for, so this request will be denied.