Open Server OniUltima | Direwolf20 | v1.0.18 (1.6.4) | 24/7 | Free Build | PvE | Anti-Grief | 3800+ Registered!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

abislpknt

Jul 29, 2019
cIyYf75.jpg

Mana Beans!

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Those look better in Sphax than I thought they would; what type of tree is that white one behind you?

abislpknt

Jul 29, 2019
It's a Silverwood tree. Mana Beans will only grow in a magical biome so had to go hunt down some silverwood trees, bring them back to my home, plant them, then hit them with a Hoe of Growth and hope they grew with a pure node in them to convert the lil area i planted to the right biome. Think i burned 4 saplings, but finally got what i needed! So far it has worked out well.

Remotely

Jul 29, 2019
I need to get some of these sweet texture packs, and then actually make my stuff look nice for a ss here xD

Robert Clark

Jul 29, 2019
21lspdv.png

this is the prettied up version, with labels on the bottles etc. as to "doesn't work? made a dangerous level recipe today with one minor flux incident. i'd say it works pretty well.

Tomatoebrain

Jul 29, 2019
Found an awesome looking place while exploring, i had to take a screenshot :D

Attachments

• 2014-02-23_11.16.17.png
    2014-02-23_11.16.17.png
    910.6 KB · Views: 50

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
1726530.jpg

OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Log in and try us out! No Whitelist!)
FTB Mod-Pack: Direwolf20 Version - 1.0.17
Difficulty: Hard, No additions
Size: 10,000 from 0 Round

Simple Rules
- No Fighting, Keep chat clean, no PvP
- No Cheating, Exploiting or Hacking
- No Begging, Griefing or Stealing

map_zps25536e9f.png

OniUltima
OniUltima runs on the latest version of DW20 for Minecraft 1.6.4. OniUltima is a truly enhanced modded hard-mode SMP server you can play on for FREE. There is no PvP, Gravestones are enabled and most mods are tweaked to be a tiny bit more difficult. We have a simple user-friendly ranking system for regular members, trusted members and staff. In our time running we have learned to accommodate all kinds of play styles and devoted survivalists. Regardless of who you are and what you like, you will find people from all over the world logging in who share your kind of interests here at OniUltima.

Important Info, Rules, Banned & Restricted Items
As like many other servers, we do our best to cut the fat to keep our server running and stable. We are using the FTB DW20 pack on it;s most recent update. We do have some banned items and even more restricted items. Restricted items are available for trusted members and staff only. You can find a full list bellow.

Banned Items/Mods;
- Block Explosives (Nukes, TnT, iTnT(restricted not banned), Dynamite, etc.)
- Matter Cannons (Too OP)
- Crystal Chests (Laggy)
- Chunk Loaders & Spot Loaders (Unstable)
- World Anchors & Carts (Personal Anchors are restricted not banned)
- SPMAR Launcher (Unstable)
- QCraft (Unstable)

Restricted items;
- Mystcraft
- Gravity & Portal Gun
- Mining Laser
- Tunnel & Arcane Bore
- CC Turtles
- Block Breaker, Filler, Quarry & Land Mark
- Wrath Items
- Nuclear Reactor

Server Specs;
24/7 Dedicated Online, 20 Slots
Intel Xeon Quad Core (E3-1270 v2) 3.5 ghz
Datacenter Location: Chicago (IL), US
Hard-Drive Upgrade: + 220GB SSD
RAM : 32G DDR3
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Some Awesome Screens From our FTB Servers!
1467997.jpg

726fzp.png

fgnr.png

2053468.jpg

OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)​

Oni Clan Gaming
We here at Oni Clan Gaming provide a 24/7 dedicated and enhanced, survival multi-player experience with a great community of behaved players and amazing staff that uphold fun, fair and free gaming policies. Whatever Minecraft interests you may have, you will be able to find them here, with others you can choose to enjoy them with, or not. It's all up to you how you live your SMP experience!

Who We're Looking For
We are looking for dedicated and active Minecraft players who can be mature and follow our rules. We have tons of regulars that play ever so often, and dedicated fans that play everyday. All are welcome on our servers and if you ever have a problem you can contact me(Camtaro) personally and I promise to return a message within one business day. We want to be the best server out there and we're looking for the best players to help make that happen. If you are looking for a permanent home to settle roots on, Oni Clan Gaming is the company for you.

Server Info
Feel free to test out any of our servers. They all work on a "Semi-Open" feature, meaning you can log into the servers, move around, test the latency, check out spawn, all without being registered. Getting registered online with our website will give you the ability to link your Minecraft character so you can start working your way to becoming a trusted member. If you are looking to go straight for the application page you can find it at http://www.oniclangaming.com/join. Make sure you visit our -rules page- so you don't break them and get banned. Though if you do, you can always make an appeal at our website.

Use the IP below to log in with.

OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Free to play "DW20 FTB Mod-Pack")
Mumble IP: central1.voice.enjin.com:60645 (Free to use Voice Chat)
Website: http://www.oniclangaming.com/ (Free to use Website/Forums)
http://www.twitch.tv/camtaro (Server Stream)​

Updated the OP! We are rocking some serious hardware and we have over 3800 registered!