Open Server OniUltima | Direwolf20 | v1.0.18 (1.6.4) | 24/7 | Free Build | PvE | Anti-Grief | 3800+ Registered!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
1726530.jpg

OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Log in and try us out! No Whitelist!)
FTB Mod-Pack: Direwolf20 Version - 1.0.18
Difficulty: Hard, No additions
Size: 10,000 from 0 Round

Simple Rules
- No Fighting, Keep chat clean, no PvP
- No Cheating, Exploiting or Hacking
- No Begging, Griefing or Stealing

map_zps25536e9f.png

OniUltima
OniUltima runs on the latest version of DW20 for Minecraft 1.6.4. OniUltima is a truly enhanced modded hard-mode SMP server you can play on for FREE. There is no PvP, Gravestones are enabled and most mods are tweaked to be a tiny bit more difficult. We have a simple user-friendly ranking system for regular members, trusted members and staff. In our time running we have learned to accommodate all kinds of play styles and devoted survivalists. Regardless of who you are and what you like, you will find people from all over the world logging in who share your kind of interests here at OniUltima.

Important Info, Rules, Banned & Restricted Items
As like many other servers, we do our best to cut the fat to keep our server running and stable. We are using the FTB DW20 pack on it;s most recent update. We do have some banned items and even more restricted items. Restricted items are available for trusted members and staff only. You can find a full list bellow.

Banned Items/Mods;
- Block Explosives (Nukes, TnT, iTnT(restricted not banned), Dynamite, etc.)
- Matter Cannons (Too OP)
- Crystal Chests (Laggy)
- Chunk Loaders & Spot Loaders (Unstable)
- World Anchors & Carts (Personal Anchors are restricted not banned)
- SPMAR Launcher (Unstable)
- QCraft (Unstable)

Restricted items;
- Mystcraft
- Gravity & Portal Gun
- Mining Laser
- Tunnel & Arcane Bore
- CC Turtles
- Block Breaker, Filler, Quarry & Land Mark
- Wrath Items
- Nuclear Reactor

Server Specs;
24/7 Dedicated Online, 20 Slots
Intel Xeon Quad Core (E3-1270 v2) 3.5 ghz
Datacenter Location: Chicago (IL), US
Hard-Drive Upgrade: + 220GB SSD
RAM : 32G DDR3
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Some Awesome Screens From our FTB Servers!
1467997.jpg

726fzp.png

fgnr.png

2053468.jpg

OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)​

Oni Clan Gaming
We here at Oni Clan Gaming provide a 24/7 dedicated and enhanced, survival multi-player experience with a great community of behaved players and amazing staff that uphold fun, fair and free gaming policies. Whatever Minecraft interests you may have, you will be able to find them here, with others you can choose to enjoy them with, or not. It's all up to you how you live your SMP experience!

Who We're Looking For
We are looking for dedicated and active Minecraft players who can be mature and follow our rules. We have tons of regulars that play ever so often, and dedicated fans that play everyday. All are welcome on our servers and if you ever have a problem you can contact me(Camtaro) personally and I promise to return a message within one business day. We want to be the best server out there and we're looking for the best players to help make that happen. If you are looking for a permanent home to settle roots on, Oni Clan Gaming is the company for you.

Server Info
Feel free to test out any of our servers. They all work on a "Semi-Open" feature, meaning you can log into the servers, move around, test the latency, check out spawn, all without being registered. Getting registered online with our website will give you the ability to link your Minecraft character so you can start working your way to becoming a trusted member. If you are looking to go straight for the application page you can find it at http://www.oniclangaming.com/join. Make sure you visit our -rules page- so you don't break them and get banned. Though if you do, you can always make an appeal at our website.

Use the IP below to log in with.

OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Free to play "DW20 FTB Mod-Pack")
Mumble IP: central1.voice.enjin.com:60645 (Free to use Voice Chat)
Website: http://www.oniclangaming.com/ (Free to use Website/Forums)
http://www.twitch.tv/camtaro (Server Stream)​

Last edited:

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Bernie its rooneyboy what Texture pack are you using? Once I get some place to call home I'll put up a picture

heat_death51

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey hey! Heat_death51 here, your favorite Oniclan Moderator (if not, then hopefully one of them!) just letting you know a bit about myself! So, I've been playing Minecraft for several years now... I got into it after my college roommate got me addicted to this amazing sandbox game we all play and have never been able to put it down since! I kind of jumped from server to server for a bit until I finally came upon Onicraft! I was immediately drawn into the community and the way the server and website were run, with the rules on PvP being as they are, the measures in place to prevent and fix griefing, the plug-ins, the amount of creativity and maturity the members of the community all hold, everyone's friendliness and willingness to help out others, etc... There are many, many, many more reasons I could continue to list about Oniclan but the best thing I can say about Oniclan is that they've become almost like a second family to me. After spending nearly a year and a half here (since day one!) I haven't gone more than a day without Oniclan! Aside from vacation time, of course; but even then I usually find a way to hop onto the website! I love it here!

I've been a Moderator for nearly a year and a half and have enjoyed every moment of it! I love being able to interact with all of you ladies and gentlemen, both the new members and the old! Everyone is very much their own person here in this group and you're all awesome for it! I tend to my usual Moderator activities of adding new members to the clan and servers, keeping an eye on everyone as they go about their days to make sure everyone is as nice and friendly as possible, making sure they all follow the rules, prevent and fix grief caused by trolls, run server events when they happen, continually brainstorm ideas to help better the server in one or more ways, and just kind of hang out with you guys and gals! With us being a legitimate survival server, I'm out their slaying zombies and skeletons along side you and taking down the Ender Dragon each month! When staff duty calls, I'll help you all out as best as I can! Anyhow, I think I'll end my novel now. =P See you all online!

MT9fIOJ.jpg

Remotely

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, this is Remotely here, the amazing Oniclan moderator! I've been in Oni since the very beginning, and it has been awesome the whole (almost) two years that it has been around. I've been playing Minecraft for a pretty long time now, since Beta 1.3. Caught word of Minecraft somewhere on the internet, figured what the heck, why not, and now I haven't stopped playing it since. When Oni was made, it was based around the community, which makes it stand apart from most other Minecraft servers. The community here is just awesome. Not to mention that the staff making it possible is awesome too. Being a former Admin and current Moderator to the Oniclan community, I do my best to help new players into the server, and get them into our awesome community. I also help if there is any problems with nearly everything (I'm not a psychiatrist :p ). If you ever feel that something is awry, don't hesitate to call on me, or any of the rest of our staff!

When staff duties aren't calling to me, I'm usually found working on my little project known as Enigma. It's a castle that me and some friends starting building near the start of the server that is taking way too long to build now lol. Just me and my gf working on it now, but it's going to slowly get there. I also help run the awesome town of Winter Grove. Check it out by using "/t spawn WinterGrove" in game!

Anyways, I hope to see some new faces on there, as well as the everyone that is there now :D

2013-08-24_225841.png

^ Standing atop of one of the towers in Enigma

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
Beautiful stuff so far guys. I'm still looking for a place myself, but I came across this pretty snap today.

2014-01-18_005640_zpsd6f905f2.png

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
hay guys, jamie here! I reacently joined OniUltima, its an awesome FTB server with awesome staff and friendly players. come join me and se for yourself!
2014_01_20_17_22_05.png

OniUltima. where the oracle turret says its a good idea to take a selfie with zombies :p

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Nice hat, Rsh, I approve :D

y4io.png

The beginnings of Bee World Mk 7.01.2

I shall call it...Beetopia.

Ammaneus

Jul 29, 2019
vcyy.png

Come visit me on Onicraft, the best Straight-DW20 server around!

9uyj.png

Come on in and warm yourself by the fire :)