Greylist Server *Oni Clan Gaming*[Updated To 1.6.4 ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
your silly go tell that to the 40 apiaries that are here and the 10 alviaries producing more alvearies as well as my 4 sections of automation that are used to autoinoculate/autoreplenise the inoculators, the seprate me system that creates new serums while destroying ones i have allready told it im done with, and to the serum storage me that automaticly refills them.

you lil silly laking in bee skills MY bees are 1 trait away from purfect

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who tried to join just recently and couldn't, don't worry, the server maintenance is now complete, so come and join us! Our new map is fantastic!

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who tried to join just recently and couldn't, don't worry, the server maintenance is now complete, so come and join us! Our new map is fantastic!

Indeed, sorry for the downtime last night. Software updates are complete for those who missed out on joining while it was offline.

Winter Valentine

Jul 29, 2019
lol Z and El are fighitng over bees while my bee place isn't even rebuilt.. I gotta get sherman online......
Cam, I want us to have the camera mod! terrain is too pretty! we could take pictures and make an ingame gallery :D

Reactions: Zombie_WeeD

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
I love the return of vanilla rock! And scored some magic wood--this new map is pretty awesome :)

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
so things are comming along great finaly moved the main me system and have added a thaumcraft building to my village. Thinking of changing up the zombie statue at some point. as well as getting back into ic2 crops soon.

im up to 200 alvearies now with amazing automation for the differnt stages i run my bees in. have over 8000 alvearie blocks built up as i havnt gotten around to starting layer 3 for alvearies 200 is enough for the next few days while i take care of some other stuff i was putting off.

spawn has had some work and now has a walled in safe area and a small building with portals. as well as some beatific effect to heal you and they slowly produce jelly babbies as a free food source.

hope to see even more new faces in the comming few days :D.

apply at
http://www.oniclangaming.com/oniunleashedapp

if you sign up for an enjin account and link it with your MC account and sign in you will be autopromoted after a moderator such as myself or any other moderator on either server has approved your application.

this is zombie hopping to see you on latter.

Zero1030able

Jul 29, 2019
And here I'm still trying to power my MJ machines. Luckily Smoochinator was nice enough to let me leech power off him for my ME system.

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
We've had quite a few people join recently, but there's still room for more! Come on in and see the shiny new map!

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone any progress to show on projects? Or maybe some Christmas-y decorations for your bases? Let's have some more pictures!

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
Happy New Years

We're going to be updating our server to 1.6.4 soon, but today and today only if you join and register and message me happy new years camtaro on the forums, you will get the gold rank! Only if you're new and join today though!

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
New map incoming, time to see if I can beat my old record :D

avwz.png

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Just testing out our new setup now, come join--it's a perfect time, we're just about to start a new, fresh map! Smell that lemon-freshness!

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Just a few hours until the new map is ready; install your DireWolf (no extra mods) and be ready, last to claim their biome is a rotten egg!

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is now out dated. Our new thread can be located @ - http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...5-slots-mcpc-free-build-pve-3500-users.38953/ - It's currently awaiting moderator approval.

1726530.jpg

OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Log in and try us out as a Guest! No Whitelist!)​

OniUltima
OniUltima runs on the latest version of DW20 & MCPC+ for Minecraft 1.6.4. OniUltima is a truly enhanced modded hard-mode SMP server you can play on for FREE. The server uses a wide array of plugins to increase the features of Minecraft, while not totally eliminating the aspect of survival. We have a user-friendly ranking system for regular members, donors and staff. We have been active for 2 years now. In our time running we have learned to accommodate all kinds of play styles and devoted survivalists. Regardless of who you are and what you like, you will find people from all over the world logging in who share your kind of interests here at OniUltima.

Important Info, Rules, Banned & Restricted Items
As like many other servers, we do our best to cut the fat to keep our server running and stable. In the past we've made additions to our mod-list, but this time it's the base DW20 pack. We do have some banned items and even more restricted items. Restricted items are available for trusted members like veterans and donors. You can find a full list bellow.

Banned Items;
- Ars Magica 2 Mod (Temporarily banned until more stable)
- Morph Mod(Temporarily disabled until community has voted on settings)
- Block Explosives (Nukes, TnT, iTnT(restricted not banned), Dynamite, etc.)
- Matter Cannons (Too OP)
- Crystal Chests (Laggy)
- Chunk Loaders & Spot Loaders (Unstable)
- World Anchors & Carts (Personal Anchors are restricted not banned)
- SPMAR Launcher (Unstable)
- QCraft (Unstable)

Restricted items;
- Mystcraft
- Gravity & Portal Gun
- Mining Laser
- Tunnel & Arcane Bore
- CC Turtles
- Block Breaker, Filler, Quarry & Land Mark
- Wrath Items
- Nuclear Reactor

Donating is NOT required to gain access to the restricted items, but will give you the access quicker. All restricted items are accessible by Veterans who have become trusted through their actions and playtime on our gaming servers.

Some Awesome Screens!
1467997.jpg

726fzp.png

fgnr.png

2053468.jpg

OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)​

Oni Clan Gaming
We here at Oni Clan Gaming provide a 24/7 dedicated and enhanced, survival multi-player experience with a great community of behaved players and amazing staff that uphold fun, fair and free gaming policies. We currently have two separate server choices to choose from: Our Semi-Vanilla server OniCraft and an FTB mix modified server called OniUltima. Both are Bukkit/MCPC+ enabled with tons of easy access and free to use plugins such as GriefPrevention, Essentials and more. Whatever Minecraft interests you may have, you will be able to find them here, with others you can choose to enjoy them with, or not. It's all up to you how you live your SMP experience!

Who We're Looking For
We are looking for dedicated and active Minecraft players who can be mature and follow our rules. We have tons of regulars that play ever so often, and dedicated fans that play everyday. All are welcome on our servers and if you ever have a problem you can contact me(Camtaro) personally and I promise to return a message within one business day. We want to be the best server out there and we're looking for the best players to help make that happen. Our servers have been running for over a year, we have over 8000 user accounts in our economy databases and it continue to grow daily. If you are looking for a permanent home to settle roots on, Oni Clan Gaming has a server for you. We have game play available for all tastes, ages and sizes, even creative mode needs. I encourage you visit!

Donate For Sweet Perks & Instant Restricted Item Access!

As stated above, we are not like other servers where donating is required to use basic features, everything needed to play effectively is free, though we do respectfully accept donations because without them this server simply wouldn't be possible and we reward users greatly with permanent perks. No monthly dedication is required, all donations are a one time charge to your account and you earn greater benefits with the more you spend to help perpetuate the continued life and stability of the server. If you're interested in becoming a clan donor, please visit our donate page. Player's have been supporting us for over two years because of the great work we have put in.Thank you for taking interest and for any who have donated already.

Server Info
Feel free to test out any of our servers. They all work on a "Guest" feature, meaning you can log into the servers, move around, test the latency, check out spawn, all without being registered, but until you are registered and promoted to member, you will not be able to build, claim land, or any other number of features needed to play Minecraft correctly. If you are looking to go straight for the application page you can find it at http://www.oniclangaming.com/join. Make sure you visit our -rules page- so you don't break them and get banned. Though if you do, you can always make an appeal at our website.

Use the IP(s) below to log in with.​

OniCraft Server IP: onicraft.servegame.com (Free to play "Semi-Vanilla")
OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Free to play "DW20 FTB Mod-Pack")
Mumble IP: central1.voice.enjin.com:60645 (Free to use Voice Chat)
Website: http://www.oniclangaming.com/ (Free to use Website/Forums)​