oneonetwo - A Modern Fantasy Roleplay

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I assume 'G' was a typo, since GPuzzle hasn't said anything yet. No, it's because Marrowships are living creatures, artificial as they are, so the extreme midday heat and long flights tire it out, so it needs to rest before the next take-off. And plus, we haven't had a good fight scene yet.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I assume 'G' was a typo, since GPuzzle hasn't said anything yet. No, it's because Marrowships are living creatures, artificial as they are, so the extreme midday heat and long flights tire it out, so it needs to rest before the next take-off. And plus, we haven't had a good fight scene yet.
1. Yes, typo.
2. I was talking about the air and the shrikes.
3. Eh fuck it. FIGHT SCENE!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
@GhrimReaper you appear to have misunderstood tuners. They do not simply have constant super healing, strength, and speed. Rather, they supercharge parts of their bidy, something which requires them to concentrate on that area for a moment as they make the ether temporarily boost their cells in an area. Doing it in every body part at once constantly would exhaust them in moments.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Chris looked around out of all the windows he could see and made sure to take point on there location in case any grabbed on during the flight away, they were getting distressingly close and bullets could do little against them.
He sat nervously on his back leg waiting for it to take flight, "No, it can't be tired! No, start up!" he heard Felix shout in frustration. There was no choice, he had to fight.
Knowing that guns wouldn't do much against them he leaped out into the mist putting his hand on one of their chests before they had time to react, jumping a good three feet into the air and slamming its back into the ground.

Boom biach.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
@GhrimReaper you appear to have misunderstood tuners. They do not simply have constant super healing, strength, and speed. Rather, they supercharge parts of their bidy, something which requires them to concentrate on that area for a moment as they make the ether temporarily boost their cells in an area. Doing it in every body part at once constantly would exhaust them in moments.
Oh so I can supercharge any part of my body? *wiggles eyebrows*

GhrimReaper

Jul 29, 2019
I was not aware there isn't much about tuners in the document however it doesn't matter much because the action he did didn't require the full body just use of about 6 smallish places as far as I can think.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I was not aware there isn't much about tuners in the document however it doesn't matter much because the action he did didn't require the full body just use of about 6 smallish places as far as I can think.
You should probably mention him charging, though
It would help you flesh out your post, too.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I apologise for not specifying, but it might help to know that Minor Eldritch Constructs are generally quadrupedal, so if Chris was to get at its chest, he'd have to get underneath it. And those fuckers are FAST.