oneonetwo - A Modern Fantasy Roleplay

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Felix (abandoned his surname in a fit of embarrassed regret)
Age (18 or over, please): 23
Type of Magician and Colour: Turquoise, Sorcerer (Necromancer, to be specific)
Appearance (either a picture or a description. I don't mind, really): Short as fuck (like 3'5"). Thick black hair that he styles in such a way that it just bursts from his head in huge clumps (it sort of looks like an upside-down triangle). Smooth skin, feminine features, eyes of darkest red. Wears a tailor-made (because he's so fuckin' short) suit and tie on most occasions, and jeans and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt when he can't be arsed. He wears glasses.
Personality: Darkly happy, humourous, calm and in control of his dark(er) side, but does like to have fun in an insanely violent kind of way.
Backstory: Was also in the containment centre with Aaron and the others. His then-girlfriend, Deomi, was shot down in the prison break, as he was rumoured to be. Him and Aaron formed the balancer which destroyed a large part of the facility. He joined the military as a way to vent any anger. Felix became a marrowship pilot and enjoys gunplay practise.
Preferred weapons: P90, twin Glocks, shadows, zombies.

ACCEPTED!

Thank you!

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Name: Felix (abandoned his surname in a fit of embarrassed regret)
Age (18 or over, please): 23
Type of Magician and Colour: Turquoise, Sorcerer (Necromancer, to be specific)
Appearance (either a picture or a description. I don't mind, really): Short as fuck (like 3'5"). Thick black hair that he styles in such a way that it just bursts from his head in huge clumps (it sort of looks like an upside-down triangle). Smooth skin, feminine features, eyes of darkest red. Wears a tailor-made (because he's so fuckin' short) suit and tie on most occasions, and jeans and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt when he can't be arsed. He wears glasses.
Personality: Darkly happy, humourous, calm and in control of his dark(er) side, but does like to have fun in an insanely violent kind of way.
Backstory: Was also in the containment centre with Aaron and the others. His then-girlfriend, Deomi, was shot down in the prison break, as he was rumoured to be. Him and Aaron formed the balancer which destroyed a large part of the facility. He joined the military as a way to vent any anger. Felix became a marrowship pilot and enjoys gunplay practise.
Preferred weapons: P90, twin Glocks, shadows, zombies.

ACCEPTED!

Thank you!
Wow. You accepted yourself

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Name: Jason Nair
Age (18 or over, please): 19
Type of Magician and Colour: Advanced Summoner, acid green
Appearance (either a picture or a description. I don't mind, really)

849689abb761c40e31499a2ef3e0d27b.jpg

Personality:
He hates the rich, but is very nice to anyone who isn't rich. However, he is overly sarcastic, and some people may take this as being mean. He has a very tactical mind, and can sometimes win fights even when the odds are against him because of this. He has a dry sense of humour, but it sometimes turns bitter. Many people would considered him depressed because of his sombre attitude.
Backstory:

He was raised in a fairly poor town, and was trained by his 'father' how to sell things in a shop. His 'father' was not actually his real father, but he was found lying on his carers doorstep as a baby, and he took him in. Jason considers him his father. In the shop they didn't make much money, and he lived a fairly poor life. However, one day, a man came to the town, testing for very gifted natural magicians. Jason turned out to be an extremely gifted advanced summoner! He was sent to a special boarding school where he was taught to use his powers. There he was bullied by several rich children, but the few poor who were there became his friends quickly. He now owns enough power to control cthulu for half a second, and to tap into a powerful flicker's powers.
Preferred weapons:
An enchanted bow enchanted by his best friend at the school, its enchantment causes the arrow to curve in mid air if Jason wants to.
His salamander demon. This was the first demon he ever had, and, as it is still quite powerful, his most used and favourite.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Also, advanced summoner? I really think a whole mechanic change should be run by us both, Cheese, if that is what it sounds like

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh, never mind, it's not what it sounds like. Perhaps a more imaginative name is in order? I would change it to spirit master if I was you.
Yeah I was hoping someone would come up with a more imaginative name, but surely spirit master has nothing to do with summoning?