oneonetwo - A Modern Fantasy Roleplay

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Name: Chris Malform
Age (18 or over, please): 34
Type of Magician and Colour: Cyan Tuner - body
Appearance (either a picture or a description. I don't mind, really): Caucasian 5,7 and rather skinny with short light brown hair and tends to wear a black combat suit.
Personality: On the field tends to be deceive, focused, tends to take the lead and also likes to stay hidden however is quite different when he is on his leisure time he tends to be loud and talkative, friendly but sarcastic and also likes a drink.
Backstory: Grew up in a relatively normal with a mother and a father he lived with his brother which went off to war and he later went of to join too. He was in the army for 15 years and became a war veteran his brother died recently in the war with Shal-Nullinuth and now wants nothing more but to stop them.
Preferred weapons: Knife, Silenced AWC Badlander Ruger22LR (Pistol), silenced Little Badger 22LR (rifle)
Is it just me that doesn't trust people that have no avatar and only one post, then don't make a post for a while?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, would you consider a suggestion for a Polymancer?

Artificer. Mixture of Alchemist, Thaumaturge and Arcanist. Rather than creating Golems or anything with it, the Artificer is capable of pretty much recreating the entirety of today's machines with magic, thanks to a mixture of being able to combine the Arcanist's usage of magic to power machines, the Thaumaturge's ability to decompose things to their minimal magical point and the Alchemist's potion-based magic. For all intents and purposes, the Artificer can make machines which come close to being human, but are still magimachines.

Also, could I write a short story using this universe?