Omega Bee FTB Pyramid Normal

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bracye

Jul 29, 2019
The omega bee is the last thing I need to get. I have made darkened drones and princesses and I have reddend drones and princesses. But now I'm stuck. I found an explanation on the interwebs, but its like someone rambling something and walks away and your mouth hanging open not knowing what the person said.

Can someone please just tell me the next step? You dont have to post it. Can msg me if you dont want to spoil it for other people. But the Omega bee is not a fun part of the whole thing and I think a lot of people would like an answer for this.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
I'm assuming the explanation is the guide on the buildcraft forum, I agree, it is pretty rambling.
The only thing I could get out of it for the omega is that you have to do it in the nether, and thus have to breed the necessary traits in to allow that.
And you also have to have the same setup as the reddened, with the redmatter and a relay next to the apairy.

Did you try all that?

Bracye

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thats everything I did. Its now getting the reddend and the darkened to like each other in the nether, but I feel like I'm missing something. I think I know that nocturnal needs to fit in somewhere, but other traits do they need?