Whitelist Server OldmenCraft Direwolf20 1.5 V2 1.1.3|Whitelist|Adult 25+|8 gig|20 slots bukkit

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: djtlite138
-A little about me: I work full time, and am leader of a guild in the mmo Neverwinter. I have been playing FTB since the launcher went live. I love thaumcraft and my ideal biome to live in is a mystic grove. I got tired of servers run by children, and the other server i played on is unaccessable so i am looking for a new MC home

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: djtlite138
-A little about me: I work full time, and am leader of a guild in the mmo Neverwinter. I have been playing FTB since the launcher went live. I love thaumcraft and my ideal biome to live in is a mystic grove. I got tired of servers run by children, and the other server i played on is unaccessable so i am looking for a new MC home

whitelisted :)

Nicholas Laiso

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: compass72

-And a little information about yourself.

Been a Tekkit guy for over a year but I've been trying out FTB because I like the mod selection better. I especially like Forestry and my specialty seems to be the trees and the bees. If I'm whitelisted, my plan is to focus solely on that. I like smaller communities where I don't have to worry about things getting stolen, or projects being griefed. The older communities tend to be safer bets in that regard.

For some examples of my builds, here are galleries from a server I used to run back in my Tekkit days:

http://imgur.com/a/c2GFN

http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: compass72

-And a little information about yourself.

Been a Tekkit guy for over a year but I've been trying out FTB because I like the mod selection better. I especially like Forestry and my specialty seems to be the trees and the bees. If I'm whitelisted, my plan is to focus solely on that. I like smaller communities where I don't have to worry about things getting stolen, or projects being griefed. The older communities tend to be safer bets in that regard.

For some examples of my builds, here are galleries from a server I used to run back in my Tekkit days:

http://imgur.com/a/c2GFN

http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY

Whitelisted :)

tizza_

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: tizza_
-And a little information about yourself:

I started about a year ago with a few friends on vanilla minecraft but once I was introduced to tekkit I never looked back. I played tekkit/FTB with a few friends off and on until recently they stopped playing. Playing alone is fun...but it gets rather boring. I'm currently working on my java certification and probably heading back to school before too long for Software Engineering.

I'm hoping for a friendly atmosphere server (similar to DW20 forgecraft) and hopefully make a few friends along the way. This will however be my first "public" server experience.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: tizza_
-And a little information about yourself:

I started about a year ago with a few friends on vanilla minecraft but once I was introduced to tekkit I never looked back. I played tekkit/FTB with a few friends off and on until recently they stopped playing. Playing alone is fun...but it gets rather boring. I'm currently working on my java certification and probably heading back to school before too long for Software Engineering.

I'm hoping for a friendly atmosphere server (similar to DW20 forgecraft) and hopefully make a few friends along the way. This will however be my first "public" server experience.

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: yawinsum
-And a little information about yourself: I love to explore minecraft. I could spend hours mining out caves. I'm just looking for a small server where the community is mature and like to have fun. Recently I took a little break from minecraft but lately I'm feeling the urge to play again.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: yawinsum
-And a little information about yourself: I love to explore minecraft. I could spend hours mining out caves. I'm just looking for a small server where the community is mature and like to have fun. Recently I took a little break from minecraft but lately I'm feeling the urge to play again.

Krys_L

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Krys_L
-And a little information about yourself: Looking for a small community, I am fairly knowledgeable about all the content. As my projects get more ambitious on FTB DW20.. I am getting bored of SP.. lol.
This would be my first SMP experience. Hoping to make some like-minded friends and make some awesome builds, thanks for your consideration. =]

Tuppers

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tuppin
Loc: Massachusetts
Bio: A bit bored playing solo, just looking for a place to be where I wont log on to find my home destroyed by bored teenagers.
Btw, where is the server located?

Geohn

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Bestkingo
-And a little information about yourself: I am full time College Student and have been playing minecraft for a little over a year with my friends. Recently I was playing on the server goodandevilftb.com server for a few months and felt I needed a mod change. I specialize in art design and functionality for my bases. I am always willing to help people.

h0gtitties

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: h0gtitties (stop undressing me with your eyes!)
-And a little information about yourself: Lets see, I am a web developer, and father. I got started in minecraft when my 15 year old son got me hooked on it. I operated a bukkit server for about 2 years before deciding I liked playing more than babysitting. I got into FTB about a year ago after stumbling onto a Direwolf20 video.

I love automation (especially AE networks), computercraft, thaumcraft and bees. I'm not to bad of a builder and also pretty decent with vanilla redstone. What I would like to find in a server, is a place where I can go hangout with adults build some neat stuff, have adult conversations, and enjoy a community that's more interested in helping each other out than trying to kill one another. I suck at pvp (unless I have quantum armor and a railgun of course)

biggunndunn

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: biggunndunn
-And a little information about yourself. I'm a father, husband, and a gamer. I have played minecraft off and on since early beta. I enjoy playing with others than playing single player.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Duplo52
-Age:24( I did read that 25 is the rule figured I do turn 25 Jan 2nd figured I'd throw myself in the lot just in case)
-And a little information about yourself. Father of 2 boys, 16 months and almost 3 months. Married for 2 years in October. I work at fedex Ground. I tend to play minecraft in spurts till I give up but enjoy playing nonetheless. Favorite mod is most likely IC2 and Ironchests. I tend to play games late night since the family is in bed and my oldest isn't throwing a fit to sit on my lap to "Play" with me. I am just looking for a place that has people to interact with. Staying up late gets boring alone and Steam games only go so far. Wednesday Is DnD night so I most likely would never be on ;) My wife has an account but with the boys doesn't play much. Well seeing as I am under the age cut I am at the mercy of the council. Feel free to PM me if more info is needed for some odd reason.

traildevil

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: traildevil
-And a little information about yourself. Im a full time welder. I like to play when i get time after work. I've played DW20, Ultimate, and Unleashed. Looking for a helpful server where people respond when questions are asked.

Lonedarklord

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: lonedarklord
-And a little information about yourself: I've always enjoyed Minecraft, always have had a imagnation and looking forward to building some great things with other people

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
Traildevil and lonedarklord whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380181790][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelist applications is closed for a period of time.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Finishigor
  • And a little information about yourself: Glad humour guy from Finland, moved to Sweden. Lives together with wife, kid Milo and our dog. I got teamspeak and not afraid to talk, sometimes abit hard to find out the words. Caution! Language seems to be abit rusty. You will never be bored when im online. One thing that makes me mad is when people destroy terrain and dont fix it after a creep explosion. So if the server dont have the "block explosion" mod, fix your mess around my place or i will come and hunt you! ;)

Saw now that the apply was closed, but send me a mail or just post here when you are going to accept, i will hold my eye open.

- Igor

Famif

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Familove
-I am a laid back gamer. I work a dead-end job, part time and enjoy a simple simple life. I like to be independent yet also a part of a community to trade and gift. I love to cook and I am good at it. I also enjoy drawing and writing and making sprites and textures for video games a friend of mine produces etc. I'd love to upgrade and get back into blender. I have the time, but video games, man... video games. Anywho uh, what I like to do in minecraft is "domesticate" the landscape. I will build nifty bridges and roads and rail systems and cute little farms and pastures over areas of the wild, light up areas, etc. And I also like to create random "Survival Huts" with a mini-farm and a few starting supplies with a sign saying, "Replace what you need. Survive here and gather supplies." kinda deal. Can't do that on most servers cause of plug-ins saying the player is stealing from me hehe. I respect other people's stuff and I don't mind someone coming by and looking at my stuff, so long as you do not touch any of my chests. I love the plug-in that lets you lock a chest or not. anywho. time to eat lunch.