Whitelist Server OldmenCraft Direwolf20 1.5 V2 1.1.3|Whitelist|Adult 25+|8 gig|20 slots bukkit

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seth1003

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: seth1003
-And a little information about yourself: Been playing along with dire for over a year on and off. I mostly stick to singleplayer but with the right group of mature people multiplayer sounds like it could be a blast. I am currently enrolled in a community colleg outside Seattle. Right now college is on break as the summer session just finished and I'm pretty much bored out of my mind and am looking for something to do. I have a headset and am willing to chat.

Atomizer_Zero

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
-IGN: Atomizer_Zero
-And a little information about yourself.

Been playing FTB for around a year now.. minecraft itself since early alpha. I work weekends, but i'm available monday to thursday pretty much all day. Me and a friend usually play together, but he's getting a bit bored of it, so thought i'd try out a public server. Server name made me laugh, so thought i'd see if I could get on this one :)

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
-IGN: Atomizer_Zero
-And a little information about yourself.

Been playing FTB for around a year now.. minecraft itself since early alpha. I work weekends, but i'm available monday to thursday pretty much all day. Me and a friend usually play together, but he's getting a bit bored of it, so thought i'd try out a public server. Server name made me laugh, so thought i'd see if I could get on this one :)
Whitelisted :)

Reactions: Atomizer_Zero

nota141

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: nota141
-And a little information about yourself: IT Admin at a School. Have been playing MC SP for 6 or so months. Looking for a server where i don't have to deal with little grommets.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: nota141
-And a little information about yourself: IT Admin at a School. Have been playing MC SP for 6 or so months. Looking for a server where i don't have to deal with little grommets.

Whitelisted, no little grommets here :)

Reiyano

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: reiyano
-And a little information about yourself: I've played Minecraft (vanilla) for years. My old server died out as all the 20+ players got caught up in that pesky "real life" thing. I'm looking for a nice place to settle down and get more into the meat and potatoes of FTB as I usually don't get to far into the neat stuff when I play solo.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: reiyano
-And a little information about yourself: I've played Minecraft (vanilla) for years. My old server died out as all the 20+ players got caught up in that pesky "real life" thing. I'm looking for a nice place to settle down and get more into the meat and potatoes of FTB as I usually don't get to far into the neat stuff when I play solo.

kittle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yan314
Age 44
me? A friend introduced me to FTB about a month ago and ive been hooked ever since. But playing alone is boring.

Difinity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lord_Smelt_It
Loc: Dallas, Tx

Professional .Net Web Developer. Soccer addict. Looking for a server without children to play on, build a world. Professional in 3/4 of the mods in the pack. Miss redpower. Noob to railcraft, and hate bees.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yan314
Age 44
me? A friend introduced me to FTB about a month ago and ive been hooked ever since. But playing alone is boring.

Whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1377191762][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Lord_Smelt_It
Loc: Dallas, Tx

Professional .Net Web Developer. Soccer addict. Looking for a server without children to play on, build a world. Professional in 3/4 of the mods in the pack. Miss redpower. Noob to railcraft, and hate bees.

desht

Jan 30, 2013
UK
IGN: desht
Loc: UK
Info: Been playing Minecraft for a couple of years now. I'm a moderately experienced Bukkit dev (http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/desht) and also very much enjoy playing modded MC. So far only single player, but I figured a mature server might be enojyable :) Probably wouldn't be on hugely often due to work and family, but a few hours a week should be doable.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: desht
Loc: UK
Info: Been playing Minecraft for a couple of years now. I'm a moderately experienced Bukkit dev (http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/desht) and also very much enjoy playing modded MC. So far only single player, but I figured a mature server might be enojyable :) Probably wouldn't be on hugely often due to work and family, but a few hours a week should be doable.

Geraki96

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Geraki96
-And a little information about yourself:I have been playing ftb for a year now and vanillia mc for 2 years....i have experience with most of the mods and i want to consider myself a good builder....I am looking for a friendly community with good and trustfull ppl to play with and have some fun with ftb...I have a mic and i can use both Skype and TS...I dont have much free time but when i have i really enjoy playing ftb and building crazy stuff...Thanks in advance for your time checking my application :D

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Wurstus
-And a little information about yoursel: I'm from Munich, playing minecraft since the beta and FTB since novermber last year. had a little break from minecraft during that time though. I started playing again as i heard of FTB. I've got most experience with the ultimate pack, but I'm already pretty good into the new mod packs, too. I've been looking for a long time now for a mature server which stays up and where i can finally find a place to stay. Besides minecraft im still studying and doing sports. I am married since last year and got a 7 months old son.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Wurstus
-And a little information about yoursel: I'm from Munich, playing minecraft since the beta and FTB since novermber last year. had a little break from minecraft during that time though. I started playing again as i heard of FTB. I've got most experience with the ultimate pack, but I'm already pretty good into the new mod packs, too. I've been looking for a long time now for a mature server which stays up and where i can finally find a place to stay. Besides minecraft im still studying and doing sports. I am married since last year and got a 7 months old son.

Whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1377803751][/DOUBLEPOST]
-IGN: Geraki96
-And a little information about yourself:I have been playing ftb for a year now and vanillia mc for 2 years....i have experience with most of the mods and i want to consider myself a good builder....I am looking for a friendly community with good and trustfull ppl to play with and have some fun with ftb...I have a mic and i can use both Skype and TS...I dont have much free time but when i have i really enjoy playing ftb and building crazy stuff...Thanks in advance for your time checking my application :D

To young, sorry.

Opiboble

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I would like to join your server, I recently had to shut my server down because I couldn't afford it any more :/

IGN: opiboble
Favorite mods: Logistics pipes, Buildcraft, and Railcraft

FYI: The application module on your website says not available, or I would have signed up there : )

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I would like to join your server, I recently had to shut my server down because I couldn't afford it any more :/

IGN: opiboble
Favorite mods: Logistics pipes, Buildcraft, and Railcraft

FYI: The application module on your website says not available, or I would have signed up there : )

Zarathustra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:don't have one;
Casual player, big fan of Direwolf20, proficient with IndustrialCraft2 and Steam power! Although i'm under the required age i'm very mature, playtimes vary from 02:00PM to 06:00PM(i have college,computer science) my local time is GMT-3. Minecraft name = filippe999