Whitelist Server OldmenCraft Direwolf20 1.5 V2 1.1.3|Whitelist|Adult 25+|8 gig|20 slots bukkit

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION

-IGN:scribley102
-And a little information about yourself.
Been playing MC for a couple if years. Have played thru several of the FTB packs, like DW the best. Liking the idea of being with some more mature folk.

Whitelisted. :) Sorry for late response.

Frobond

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Frobond
-And a little information about yourself
Been playing minecraft off and on sense alpha. been playing ftb sense it became available to public beta. Love the game and would love a group of guys/gals to play with as minecraft can get dull playing solo all the time

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Frobond
-And a little information about yourself
Been playing minecraft off and on sense alpha. been playing ftb sense it became available to public beta. Love the game and would love a group of guys/gals to play with as minecraft can get dull playing solo all the time

Sorry but you are under the required age.

NorvakDragon

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Norvakdragon
-And a little information about yourself:

I've been playing MC since early beta days and I've been using the Direwolf20 pack as soon as it was made available for public use (I got tired of having to manually install and troubleshoot mods to get them working. xD) I love the technical side, but I also like to focus on good-looking and large builds. I've never done multiplayer before, though, so this'll be a first and I do look forward to working with a community.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Astal2684
I'm kind and willing to help others if able. I've never been banned from a server. Thou i have left servers due to lag and people stealing my stuff.
I mostly like working with forestry and MFR. I have a job so I tend to play mostly during the week ends and after work.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Norvakdragon
-And a little information about yourself:

I've been playing MC since early beta days and I've been using the Direwolf20 pack as soon as it was made available for public use (I got tired of having to manually install and troubleshoot mods to get them working. xD) I love the technical side, but I also like to focus on good-looking and large builds. I've never done multiplayer before, though, so this'll be a first and I do look forward to working with a community.

Whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1378654748][/DOUBLEPOST]
-IGN: Astal2684
I'm kind and willing to help others if able. I've never been banned from a server. Thou i have left servers due to lag and people stealing my stuff.
I mostly like working with forestry and MFR. I have a job so I tend to play mostly during the week ends and after work.

Whitelisted :)

Paul Spencer

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: SlevenHD
-And a little information about yourself. Looking to play with a community me and my girlfriend play on the same profile i'm 29 and she is 26, hoping to experence a mature ftb server thanks

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: SlevenHD
-And a little information about yourself. Looking to play with a community me and my girlfriend play on the same profile i'm 29 and she is 26, hoping to experence a mature ftb server thanks

Whitelisted, welcome aboard :)

smurf925

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: smurf925
-And a little information about yourself. Looking for a mature server to play on.

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: FanaticDog
-And a little information about yourself. Old man that likes to play Minecraft/FTB way too much in my free time. Don't mind helping when asked and asking for help when needed. Thanks for your consideration.

dm_lucky

Jul 29, 2019
-ign: dm_lucky
-little bit about me: playing way to much minecraft in my free time and kinda tired of listening to all the high school drama floating around I just want to build and relax from work

Sushiba

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Sushibas
-I'm also playing with my friends on a private server, though we can't play together very often and they don't like populated servers, thus i'd like to play by myself on other server too :) I'm mostly in BC and TC, and waiting for Ars Magica :)

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Sushibas
-I'm also playing with my friends on a private server, though we can't play together very often and they don't like populated servers, thus i'd like to play by myself on other server too :) I'm mostly in BC and TC, and waiting for Ars Magica :)

Whitelisted :)

baelgrim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baelgrim
- Been playing minecraft since beta. Mostly modded SP, looking forward to trying out a mature server =)

mno25

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
-IGN: mno25
-Age: 25 I'm sorry, I lied yesterday. I'm 23. And I badly want to play on your server, without griffers and other cretins. I hope you will understand why I lied.
-And a little information about yourself. A friend of Sushibas, i wish to play along with him as well as help newbies :)