Whitelist Server OldmenCraft Direwolf20 1.5 V2 1.1.3|Whitelist|Adult 25+|8 gig|20 slots bukkit

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:don't have one;
Casual player, big fan of Direwolf20, proficient with IndustrialCraft2 and Steam power! Although i'm under the required age i'm very mature, playtimes vary from 02:00PM to 06:00PM(i have college,computer science) my local time is GMT-3. Minecraft name = filippe999
Sorry but you are to young, but thank you for your interest.

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: MARKCayenne
-And a little information about yourself: I really love love all the ftb packs. I don't have much time to play ftb everyday. On work days probably 3-4 hours on weekends maybe more maybe less depends.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: MARKCayenne
-And a little information about yourself: I really love love all the ftb packs. I don't have much time to play ftb everyday. On work days probably 3-4 hours on weekends maybe more maybe less depends.
Hm, you were 18 a few weeks ago, so sorry not whitelisted.

F1Pew

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: MarksDummy
-And a little information about yourself: Haven't really played much of FTB. I watch all the episodes of direwolf20 lets plays. I had a singleplayer map where I played mostly. This is the first time I am playing multiplayer hoping to be in a good community.

dmdeemer

Jul 29, 2019
-- IGN: dmdeemer
-- A little about me: I'm a fan of direwolf20 for his awesome mod spotlights. I was playing for a couple of days on an open server before it shut down because of the block ID issues. I can program LUA.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: MarksDummy
-And a little information about yourself: Haven't really played much of FTB. I watch all the episodes of direwolf20 lets plays. I had a singleplayer map where I played mostly. This is the first time I am playing multiplayer hoping to be in a good community.

Whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1377939282][/DOUBLEPOST]
-- IGN: dmdeemer
-- A little about me: I'm a fan of direwolf20 for his awesome mod spotlights. I was playing for a couple of days on an open server before it shut down because of the block ID issues. I can program LUA.

Whitelisted :)

kamerosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kamerosa
A little about me: I'm a PhD student who uses minecraft to remember how simple the days of legos were. Also means I am on at random times due to class, work, etc. I saw you just reset the map, so it gives us newbees a chance to catch up! Or at least find something to mine...

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kamerosa
A little about me: I'm a PhD student who uses minecraft to remember how simple the days of legos were. Also means I am on at random times due to class, work, etc. I saw you just reset the map, so it gives us newbees a chance to catch up! Or at least find something to mine...

Bobby Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:r_taylor90
A little about me: Just a guy who likes minecraft. I am looking for a server with an older member base was a just curious as to if you would budge a little on the age. I'v been playing sense the launcher was a released and have been playing minecraft sense before that.

Manuele

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Manuele93
I like to play minecraft , and i play in the nights because i work

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:r_taylor90
A little about me: Just a guy who likes minecraft. I am looking for a server with an older member base was a just curious as to if you would budge a little on the age. I'v been playing sense the launcher was a released and have been playing minecraft sense before that.

Sorry to young.[DOUBLEPOST=1378126958][/DOUBLEPOST]
-IGN:Manuele93
I like to play minecraft , and i play in the nights because i work

Sorry to young.

ichigo_kurosaka

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: ichigo_kurosaka
-And a little information about your self Hay I am looking for a good small none pvp server where I can build with others with no banned items will I don't care if nuked are banned I hate griefing I want to find a nice server to play on.

Bytes39

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

-IGN: Bytes39
-And a little information about yourself.[/quote]

Started playing MC about 5 months ago with vanilla. Then found out about Mods. Still don't know much but have been watching the Direwolf 20 series and am starting to get the hang of a few of them. Would love to join a group of people, tired of playing by myself.

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: ichigo_kurosaka
-And a little information about your self Hay I am looking for a good small none pvp server where I can build with others with no banned items will I don't care if nuked are banned I hate griefing I want to find a nice server to play on.

Sorry to young.[DOUBLEPOST=1378133418][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:

-IGN: Bytes39
-And a little information about yourself.

Started playing MC about 5 months ago with vanilla. Then found out about Mods. Still don't know much but have been watching the Direwolf 20 series and am starting to get the hang of a few of them. Would love to join a group of people, tired of playing by myself.[/quote]

Cerbreus

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Cerbreus
-And a little information about yourself:
Im in the Marines i use to live in the boston area and now im stationed here i have a wife and 2 sons and i just recently started up online college and i need to outlet so i'm gonna try an minecraft server!!!! This is my first time on an actual server i usually just played with a couple of friends on a standalone private server with ftb but no one wants to play nowadays

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Cerbreus
-And a little information about yourself:
Im in the Marines i use to live in the boston area and now im stationed here i have a wife and 2 sons and i just recently started up online college and i need to outlet so i'm gonna try an minecraft server!!!! This is my first time on an actual server i usually just played with a couple of friends on a standalone private server with ftb but no one wants to play nowadays

Whitelisted

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Mad_Mine
-And a little information about yourself. I like t have fun and i have 4-5h a day becouse i go to work :)

Ernst

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Motocheat
-And a little information about yourself. Well nothing much to say, im do enjoy playing FTB and for some reason im a big fan of Direwolf20 youtube series. cant say im that active eiter playing becouse im working a lot, but when i have the time off i really do enojy plaing video games and have a laugth. and i know im not 25 year old yet, but i do consider my self a adult :)

scribley

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATION

-IGN:scribley102
-And a little information about yourself.
Been playing MC for a couple if years. Have played thru several of the FTB packs, like DW the best. Liking the idea of being with some more mature folk.