Old games, like CDs and Product Keys.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
So I was digging through my old collection of games and found my complete set of original The Sims and all expansions, it's literally a full set!

So I'm reliving the good old days of the 90's by putting in a storage device known as a CD and manually entering product keys, then repeating the process across 12 CDs in total. I wish it was on steam so I could port all my product keys to 1 click install of the entire set :p

Back in the days when "platches" and expansions came on separatly sold discs, Oh wait world of warcraft still does that to this day lol

For those that don't know the Complete collection:
The Sims
Living Large
House Party
Unleashed
Superstar
Hot Date
Vacation
Making Magic
Bonus CD containing Deluxe Edition and Bonus Items

Last edited:
S

Sheebus

Well played; Rosebud. :3

I remember the sims when I was in highschool, haha. Good stuff. PC version was always the best IMHO.

K

kaled

you still keep The original Sims and all the expansions! That's good, I've lost the game for a long time.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Fun to play around with old stuff one finds in boxes and corners :)

Oh wait world of warcraft still does that to this day lol

Think there's a few others than Blizzard that does this on bigger updates/patches/expansions - not everyone have a connection that allows download of greater content, or even don't want to wait for the download due to slow/slower connections.

Digital downloads are the best, but it's good that some still care about those poor souls with bad connections ;)