Whitelist Server Old Fart's United Monster 1.1.2| Whitelist | Survival |MatureWhitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Old Fart's United

DO you put up signs that say stay off minecraft grass, partied hard in the 80's , or work hard and want a game to play to unwind with mature players......or just want to get away from bratty kids.....WE are for you ......... MONSTER 1.1.2/BOP .....Please read all information below then fill out app.
the choice is yours...................

IP: 69.162.64.233:25570

difficulty: hard

hosted in: UK/USA

Mod pack: Monster v1.1.2

world type: BOP

we use teamspeak voice

Must be 18+ We reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason. Please do not ask or inquire as to why. Thank you for applying.

Server Staff
Admin/Owner- Atomicgermx69
Mods- f1nt1nt1n

*(all active whitelisted players from old server have been moved here)

Rules:

Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated.

Must be 18 +

No hacking/glitching/cheating

No griefing/stealing...Any persons found Griefing or attempting to steal from another member will be insta-banned

No quarries with water & lava inside allowed.

This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.

No quarrying in the overworld we have mining worlds for this

Whining / nagging /begging will result in a warning from mod's or admins

Recording is allowed

Mystcraft ages can only be made by Admin.

The only Disabled mods are :

Mariculture

ATG
Bloodmagic
endernet

Dyetrees

QCraft Quantum

Meteor craft
Lycanites mobs complete
Special mobs
*************************************************************************************

APP:

1.In-Game Name:
2.Age:
3.Country:
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?
5.What mod you like the most?

6.How often you play?

7.Reason for wanting to join?

8.Plans/goals ?

9.Do you accept the rules?

Last edited:

Soltar74

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Soltar74
2.Age: 38
3.Country: Canada
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No, never.
5.What mod you like the most? IC2, project red

6.How often you play? Couple hours a day.

7.Reason for wanting to join? Looks like a mature server.

8.Plans/goals ? Maybe finally try some magic mods, lol.

9.Do you accept the rules? Sure do.

Iluvgotes

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name:iluvgotes
2.Age:33
3.Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? nope
5.What mod you like the most? stevecarts2 railcraft

6.How often you play? a lot(daily)

7.Reason for wanting to join? TO RULE THE WORLD!!! I love meeting people of different areas of the world. Learning new ideas in minecraft. Teaching others idea that i have.

8.Plans/goals ? See above:p

9.Do you accept the rules? yes

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
APP:

1.In-Game Name: compass72
2.Age: 41
3.Country: USA (Philadelphia)
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? never
5.What mod you like the most? Forestry

6.How often you play? every day but the length varies

7.Reason for wanting to join? USA host, older community.

8.Plans/goals ?

WycoW4k.png

WGOXBkZ.png

Aside from getting into forestry, I'm looking to build stand-alone projects like the one I just finished in creative mode.

9.Do you accept the rules? absolutely

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Soltar74
2.Age: 38
3.Country: Canada
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No, never.
5.What mod you like the most? IC2, project red

6.How often you play? Couple hours a day.

7.Reason for wanting to join? Looks like a mature server.

8.Plans/goals ? Maybe finally try some magic mods, lol.

9.Do you accept the rules? Sure do.

you have been whitelisted have fun:)[DOUBLEPOST=1396772587][/DOUBLEPOST]
APP:

1.In-Game Name: compass72
2.Age: 41
3.Country: USA (Philadelphia)
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? never
5.What mod you like the most? Forestry

6.How often you play? every day but the length varies

7.Reason for wanting to join? USA host, older community.

8.Plans/goals ?

WycoW4k.png

WGOXBkZ.png

Aside from getting into forestry, I'm looking to build stand-alone projects like the one I just finished in creative mode.

9.Do you accept the rules? absolutely
you have been whitelisted have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1396772625][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.In-Game Name:iluvgotes
2.Age:33
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? nope
5.What mod you like the most? stevecarts2 railcraft

6.How often you play? a lot(daily)

7.Reason for wanting to join? TO RULE THE WORLD!!! I love meeting people of different areas of the world. Learning new ideas in minecraft. Teaching others idea that i have.

8.Plans/goals ? See above:p

you have been whitelisted have fun:)

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Ziibez
2.Age: 21
3.Country: England
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Never
5.What mod you like the most? ALL OF THEM!! :D
6.How often you play? Well I was on pretty much every day before :p You remember me xD
7.Reason for wanting to join? I LOVED the last server and now that we're "reloaded" I can't wait to start on a new base and make it look f*ckin' AWESOME!!!

8.Plans/goals ? I wanna be, the very best... Like no one ever was!!! DUN DUN DUN!!! To gather resources is my real test.... To craft machines is my cause!! I will travel, across the land.... Searching far and wide (Within a reasonable distance and not cause lagg). Each power gen, to understand.... Why my machines won't worrrrrk!!! FEED THE BEAST!!! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny!! Feed the beast, oh you're the best and you beat all the rest!!!

9.Do you accept the rules? Of course! :)

Cheer's atomic, not sure if I needed to apply again but I thought I may aswell anyway :p

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BarbasTheDog

Have you ever been banned? Why? I haven’t.

What mod you like the most? That’s VERY hard to say, but the one I most admire is Thaumcraft 4, although I still have to go deeper with it, as I often run out of resources in my slow playstyle.

How often you play? That depends on where I am and what my schedule is, but generally at least 5 times a week. From 1 to 4 hours of playing.

Reason for wanting to join? I want to be part of a close cooperating community where the host can trust the users and everyone can have a mature attitude, regardless of age.

Plans/goals ? I’m a slow player, so I generally like to set up a base, some EU power and slowly go from there and up, no world domination plans. As for a base, I generally go for either a Rouguelike Dungeon in the beginning and then move to either a treehouse or an inside-of-the-hill kinda base. On top of all that, I want to make some friends and have fun with FTB.

Do you accept the rules? With great joy!

p01ng

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: p01ng
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
What mod you like the most? Well, I always start with Thaumcraft, Tinker's, and TE so...

How often you play? Three times a week, give or take. (Varies week to week due to RL things.)

Reason for wanting to join? I run my own server with a few friends, but I would like to join a slightly larger community. I was looking for a mature + voice server and you happen to just post this—I do like idle chit-chat. :p

Plans/goals? I actually haven't played the Monster pack before so I'd like to explore its mods. I also plan on building a nice shack. It'd be nice to find someone else who is just starting out on the server and work together with them.

Do you accept the rules? Yup!

Last edited:

kooljac702

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Kooljac702
2.Age: 17
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I have not. Contrary to that I have actually been staff on most servers I've played on.
5.What mod you like the most? I am very versatile touching many mods, but my personal favorite is ComputerCraft.

6.How often you play? Everyday when I have time outside of college.

7.Reason for wanting to join? I like a sense of trust and community. I have never played or applied to a whitelisted server, so I would like to try it.

8.Plans/goals ? Build using specialized blocks. I tend to make overly huge builds that would take me months to finish, but look very spiffy.

9.Do you accept the rules? I do accept the rules, and I do recognize that this server is 18+ and realize that if I shall not be accepted I will understand.

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: elephent3
2.Age: 21
3.Country: England / New zealand
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? not that i know of
5.What mod you like the most? always like logistic pipes but hard to say atm not played since ultimate really, so looking forward to try more
6.How often you play? whenever i can work funny hours but pretty regular
7.Reason for wanting to join? not played for a while so looking for a server that would be fun to play on
8.Plans/goals ? try new mods ive not tried, maybe join up with someone if able dont know see how it goes

Nervaner

Jul 29, 2019
What happend to the 209.105.250.221 server? Somehow I was able to get there only when I updated to 1.1.1 and see new map again.o_O

jk12

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: jameszh
2.Age: 20
3.Country: canada
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?
no
5.What mod you like the most?
ic2
6.How often you play?
a lot 2 hours at elast
7.Reason for wanting to join?
fun, mp = less lonely
8.Plans/goals ?
build a power plant
9.Do you accept the rules?
yeah

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
What happend to the 209.105.250.221 server? Somehow I was able to get there only when I updated to 1.1.1 and see new map again.o_O

until some of the issue are fixed with 1.1.1 we have dropped back to 1.1.0 on 3 Monster servers 209.105.250.221 and 192.95.29.219:25618 (the Home server) and 192.210.236.170:25665 same disabled list : Dye trees, meteor craft, Lycanites mobs complete,Special Mobs , atg, endernet :oops::oops::eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BarbasTheDog

Have you ever been banned? Why? I haven’t.

What mod you like the most? That’s VERY hard to say, but the one I most admire is Thaumcraft 4, although I still have to go deeper with it, as I often run out of resources in my slow playstyle.

How often you play? That depends on where I am and what my schedule is, but generally at least 5 times a week. From 1 to 4 hours of playing.

Reason for wanting to join? I want to be part of a close cooperating community where the host can trust the users and everyone can have a mature attitude, regardless of age.

Plans/goals ? I’m a slow player, so I generally like to set up a base, some EU power and slowly go from there and up, no world domination plans. As for a base, I generally go for either a Rouguelike Dungeon in the beginning and then move to either a treehouse or an inside-of-the-hill kinda base. On top of all that, I want to make some friends and have fun with FTB.

Do you accept the rules? With great joy!

you have been added to whitelist have please go to 192.95.29.219:25618 and have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1397147433][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: p01ng
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
What mod you like the most? Well, I always start with Thaumcraft, Tinker's, and TE so...

How often you play? Three times a week, give or take. (Varies week to week due to RL things.)

Reason for wanting to join? I run my own server with a few friends, but I would like to join a slightly larger community. I was looking for a mature + voice server and you happen to just post this—I do like idle chit-chat. :p

Plans/goals? I actually haven't played the Monster pack before so I'd like to explore its mods. I also plan on building a nice shack. It'd be nice to find someone else who is just starting out on the server and work together with them.

Do you accept the rules? Yup!

you have been added to whitelist please go to 192.95.29.219:25618 and have fun :)

Wordless

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Tribite
2.Age: 24
3.Country: US
4. Have you ever been banned? No.
5.What mod you like the most? Definitely Thaumcraft

6.How often you play? Frequently.

7.Reason for wanting to join? Single player is getting kind of boring and I prefer a more mature community.

8.Plans/goals? Probably just derp around with mods I've never used before. After setting up a base of course.

9.Do you accept the rules? Yes.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Tribite
2.Age: 24
3.Country: US
5.What mod you like the most? Definitely Thaumcraft

6.How often you play? Frequently.

7.Reason for wanting to join? Single player is getting kind of boring and I prefer a more mature community.

8.Plans/goals? Probably just derp around with mods I've never used before. After setting up a base of course.

you have been added to whitelist please go to 192.95.29.219:25618 and have fun :)

Satanic Angel

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Gladiator_Titus
2.Age: 18
3.Country: UK
5.What mod you like the most? Thermal Expansion and/or Mystcraft

6.How often you play? Whenever I'm free to

7.Reason for wanting to join? losing motivation to keep playing single player, hoping to find a sever for the friendly and community aspect.

8.Plans/goals? Create a floating base or become a Thaumcraft Wizard

Mitchell8621

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: mitchellwolf
2.Age: 28
5.What mod you like the most? Thermal Expansion and Tinker's so far.

6.How often you play? Most every day for an hour or more.

7.Reason for wanting to join? My server just got shut down 2 hours ago and I need somewhere to play. Single player just lacks excitement.

8.Plans/goals ? I'm starting to get into AE, and I'm interested in working with thaumcraft.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: mitchellwolf
2.Age: 28
5.What mod you like the most? Thermal Expansion and Tinker's so far.

6.How often you play? Most every day for an hour or more.

7.Reason for wanting to join? My server just got shut down 2 hours ago and I need somewhere to play. Single player just lacks excitement.

8.Plans/goals ? I'm starting to get into AE, and I'm interested in working with thaumcraft.

Damage276

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Damage276
2.Age: 27
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? no
5.What mod you like the most? forestry

6.How often you play? a few times a week

7.Reason for wanting to join? looking for a freindly, fun community

8.Plans/goals ? .. learn the mods that monster has to offer