Whitelist Server Old Fart's United Monster 1.1.2| Whitelist | Survival |MatureWhitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Koids
2. Age: 23
3. Country: United Kingdom
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No
5. What mod do you like the most? Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest (v3.1.2)
6. How often do you play? Several times a week
7. Reason for wanting to join? Invited by Friends, Social, Building
8. Plans/goals? Creative Building
9. Do you accept the rules? Absolutely

you have been whitelisted

daoubignole

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Here's my application:

1.In-Game Name: daribouca
2.Age: 28
3.Country: Belgium, French speaking part
4. Have you ever been banned? Nope
5.What mod you like the most?
ATM I'm knee deep into rotarycraft/reactorcraft, but I always come back to TE, IC2, Thaumcraft and bibliocraft in all of my playthroughs. I also could not imagine MC without openblocks or extrautilities.

6.How often you play?
It varies, almost every days, sometimes for an hour, sometimes the whole day (sighs ... =) ).

7.Reason for wanting to join?
I spent countless hours in SSP, an now I would like to find a nice community to enjoy stress-free Minecraft in a good atmosphere. I'd like to learn from other people and to help others when possible. I'd like to be a part of a living ecosystem of flowing resources and ideas between people.

8.Plans/goals ?
I want to make a nice home for me, and for others to visit or simply look at when passing by, and ultimately I'd like to make a fusion reactor that provides power for the entire server, or help anyone willing to make one :)

9.Do you accept the rules?
Yes, all of them !

Voilà :)

I'm looking forward playing with you all!

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Here's my application:

1.In-Game Name: daribouca
2.Age: 28
3.Country: Belgium, French speaking part
4. Have you ever been banned? Nope
ATM I'm knee deep into rotarycraft/reactorcraft, but I always come back to TE, IC2, Thaumcraft and bibliocraft in all of my playthroughs. I also could not imagine MC without openblocks or extrautilities.

6.How often you play?
It varies, almost every days, sometimes for an hour, sometimes the whole day (sighs ... =) ).

I spent countless hours in SSP, an now I would like to find a nice community to enjoy stress-free Minecraft in a good atmosphere. I'd like to learn from other people and to help others when possible. I'd like to be a part of a living ecosystem of flowing resources and ideas between people.

8.Plans/goals ?
I want to make a nice home for me, and for others to visit or simply look at when passing by, and ultimately I'd like to make a fusion reactor that provides power for the entire server, or help anyone willing to make one :)

9.Do you accept the rules?
Yes, all of them !

Voilà :)

I'm looking forward playing with you all!

you have been whitelisted

simon19932

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: simon19932
2. Age: 21
3. Country: CAN
5. What mod do you like the most? Tic,TC,old ic2,Advanced GEN.
6. How often do you play? very often
7. Reason for wanting to join? with my friend,last server i am on with special mob is such a pain in the ass,worse mod ever
8. Plans/goals? build machines? maybe some actually good looking buildings lol
9. Do you accept the rules? yes

1. IGN: feedfinger
2. Age: 25
3. Country: Australia
5. What mod do you like the most? MFR
7. Reason for wanting to join? play with simon
8. Plans/goals? building,techs

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: simon19932
2. Age: 21
3. Country: CAN
5. What mod do you like the most? Tic,TC,old ic2,Advanced GEN.
6. How often do you play? very often
7. Reason for wanting to join? with my friend,last server i am on with special mob is such a pain in the ass,worse mod ever
8. Plans/goals? build machines? maybe some actually good looking buildings lol

1. IGN: feedfinger
2. Age: 25
3. Country: Australia
5. What mod do you like the most? MFR
7. Reason for wanting to join? play with simon
8. Plans/goals? building,techs

you both have been whitelisted

simon19932

Jul 29, 2019
hey when i connect after you left,it kept telling me end of stream,i try to restart the computer or reinstall the mod pack doesnt work,i think the connection is a bit trippy :/

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
9 times out of 10 its a network issue from what I understand Westcoast had some network issues late last night and this morning no one seems to be having this issue but you try doing a ping trace or resetting your router/connection

also may want to disable opis if you have it enabled

let me know :)

Last edited:

daoubignole

Jul 29, 2019
@Simon: strange, it's been very stable on my end so far.

Have you made any modification to your client except those atomic specified ? Any mod, tweak, ... ?

Lord_Pall

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Lord_Pall
2. Age: 39
3. Country: US
5. What mod do you like the most? BC/TE
6. How often do you play? Fairly often
7. Reason for wanting to join? Just looking for a good solid server to play on.
8. Plans/goals? build machines? Playing with the new mods mostly. Haven't played for a few versions/
9. Do you accept the rules? Yes.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Namiasdf
2.Age: 18+
3.Country: Canadia
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
5.What mod you like the most? AE

6.How often you play? Daily

7.Reason for wanting to join? Community play, have SSP for loner times

8.Plans/goals ? Gear up, do communal things

9.Do you accept the rules? Yep

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Cyan3
2.Age: 20
3.Country: Romania (Europe)
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
Forestry-bees.
6.How often you play?
4-5 h per day
Want something new, and the last server died.
8.Plans/goals ?
I will try something new, an architectural persective on this game, i want to make a lot of houses, for a lot of things. and in final i want to do bees.
9.Do you accept the rules? yep

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Lord_Pall
2. Age: 39
3. Country: US
5. What mod do you like the most? BC/TE
6. How often do you play? Fairly often
7. Reason for wanting to join? Just looking for a good solid server to play on.
8. Plans/goals? build machines? Playing with the new mods mostly. Haven't played for a few versions/
9. Do you accept the rules? Yes.

you have been whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1409533998][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.In-Game Name: Namiasdf
2.Age: 18+
3.Country: Canadia
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
5.What mod you like the most? AE

6.How often you play? Daily

7.Reason for wanting to join? Community play, have SSP for loner times

8.Plans/goals ? Gear up, do communal things

9.Do you accept the rules? Yep

you have been whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1409534029][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.In-Game Name: Cyan3
2.Age: 20
3.Country: Romania (Europe)
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
Forestry-bees.
6.How often you play?
4-5 h per day
Want something new, and the last server died.
8.Plans/goals ?
I will try something new, an architectural persective on this game, i want to make a lot of houses, for a lot of things. and in final i want to do bees.
9.Do you accept the rules? yep

you have been white listed[DOUBLEPOST=1409534176][/DOUBLEPOST]recruitment is now closed may open again in future date :eek:

Disconnected

Jul 29, 2019
So... i know u closed the application stuff but i will try anyways, cause i think YOU are the server i am looking for so i rlly hope u still read this <3 :D

1.In-Game Name: XMiner001X
2.Age: 18
3.Country: Germany
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Dont remember beeing banned.
5.What mod you like the most? Microblocks and Railcraft. (I just LOVE these blocks!)

6.How often you play? Probably 1-3 hours a day it depends on how annoying school gets xD

7.Reason for wanting to join? I would like to join a community where people dont leave after 2 weeks of playing or just leave unfinished stuff behind. and i think ur bored off that to so i rlly see a bright future :D

8.Plans/goals ? First of all i will try to finish my base before the server goes down from inactivity. idk what project i will work on just yet but i think its a floaty island theme.

9.Do you accept the rules? Yes i do. Love the mining age and dont see any disabled mods that i would rather like to have enabled.

Sry for the bad english it might not be the best but i think u can understand me x)
Oh and btwif u need more information about me just ask Cyan i played with him for quite some time so he can tell u more if u want to. :)
Thx for reading dis! :D

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
So... i know u closed the application stuff but i will try anyways, cause i think YOU are the server i am looking for so i rlly hope u still read this <3 :D

1.In-Game Name: XMiner001X
2.Age: 18
3.Country: Germany
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Dont remember beeing banned.
5.What mod you like the most? Microblocks and Railcraft. (I just LOVE these blocks!)

6.How often you play? Probably 1-3 hours a day it depends on how annoying school gets xD

7.Reason for wanting to join? I would like to join a community where people dont leave after 2 weeks of playing or just leave unfinished stuff behind. and i think ur bored off that to so i rlly see a bright future :D

8.Plans/goals ? First of all i will try to finish my base before the server goes down from inactivity. idk what project i will work on just yet but i think its a floaty island theme.

9.Do you accept the rules? Yes i do. Love the mining age and dont see any disabled mods that i would rather like to have enabled.

Sry for the bad english it might not be the best but i think u can understand me x)
Oh and btwif u need more information about me just ask Cyan i played with him for quite some time so he can tell u more if u want to. :)
Thx for reading dis! :D

sry....... disconnected no more recruitment here (final word) after 1.7 is out I plan to convert server to one of those packs :eek: and save and shelf ...this Monster world in a folder that says brake open only if 1.7 Mod packs suck ;)

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Ok in 24 hours Monster will be shutdown:eek::eek:.... it been a long ride we have had many monster servers for a long time its time to leave it behind and move on. We will be converting this..... IP O.F.U- Old Fart United to another mod pack please look in our server forum to see what- when -and how and what pack we plan to have fun with until 1.7 packs are out. Too all are past and present PPL's from Blue pill , Blue Pill reloaded , and O.F.U servers and the makers of Monster thx for a fun pack . But now it time to move on to other packs.