okay proper gfx problem

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

trechetican

Jul 29, 2019
Hello every one

this is a problem that has haunted me for a while now and i have not found a solution nor has the ftb support team
here and here is screenshot's links (as i can't seem to upoad them normally prob too big)
there is no mention of anything happening in the console when this happens
here is my DxDaig
this happens on any ald all instances i have tried not just FTBso not really sure why this happens

Any help?

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see an obvious error in there.

Which graphics card do you have, and do you also have integrated graphics?
Try updating the drivers for your graphics card.

trechetican

Jul 29, 2019
Running an amd Radeon HD 6570(i know not the best card in the world)
how would i find out about intergrated gfx? i have posted my DxDaig in first post
also tried updating drivers, also rolling them back to see, but right now they are fully updated

UPDATE: well i use an i7 so i do have intergrated gfx is it possible that minecraft is running on it rather than my gfx card?

trechetican

Jul 29, 2019
well i checked on disabling my internal gfx but on my Device manager it dosn't list it as a display adaptor on my radeon, also i tried adding it to my amd control center but not sure of the settings to use or what to actually add should it just be the FTB launcher or the minecraft.jar or not really sure

trechetican

Jul 29, 2019
okay added them both but it still happens
and yes this does happen on vinilla it takes longer but it happens.
its odd as this dosn't happen with any other game i play

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
Ok as long as you have OpenGL you don't have Titanium GL. Don't go installing Titanium GL either. It will conflict with OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.