Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
The host is fighting agains the Ddos... and we updated some server side stuff... sorry for the downtime.

Dis iz Chris

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Dis_iz_Chris
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Pennsylvania
What are you looking for in this server A nice, friendly community where I can just hang out and have some fun
How active are you? Depends on whats going on, some days I may not log on, others I could be on for 16 hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, all 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Dis_iz_Chris
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Pennsylvania
What are you looking for in this server A nice, friendly community where I can just hang out and have some fun
How active are you? Depends on whats going on, some days I may not log on, others I could be on for 16 hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, all 7
Welcome

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Im updating the server for the 1.6.7 version of the mechanical titan modpack...

Server Updated

Last edited:

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Benissbored
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Virginia Beach, Virginia USA
What are you looking for in this server: Just a small community to have fun and enjoy the new 1.7 mods!
How active are you? fairly, most likely would be on everyday atleast for a few hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the 7 reasonable rules!

TheLastBlacGuy

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: TheLastBlacGuy
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? US
What are you looking for in this server - A solid server to try out the mechanical titan mod pack!
How active are you? Uh I'd play most evenings!
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes i agree! 7 rules!

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Benissbored
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Virginia Beach, Virginia USA
What are you looking for in this server: Just a small community to have fun and enjoy the new 1.7 mods!
How active are you? fairly, most likely would be on everyday atleast for a few hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the 7 reasonable rules!
n-Game Name: TheLastBlacGuy
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? US
What are you looking for in this server - A solid server to try out the mechanical titan mod pack!
How active are you? Uh I'd play most evenings!
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes i agree! 7 rules!
Welcome!

Striiter

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Striiter
How old are you? 24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Denmark, Sjælland, Haslev
What are you looking for in this server. New experience, came from phoenixcraft, had a discussion with one of the modders about adding cirten mods such as IC2 and MFR. He said "I dont use it".
How active are you? 20hr+/week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, ofc.

I would also like you to whitelist my buddy "Cassillias", hes 17 and from Denmark as well, if we get accepted that is :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Striiter
How old are you? 24
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Denmark, Sjælland, Haslev
What are you looking for in this server. New experience, came from phoenixcraft, had a discussion with one of the modders about adding cirten mods such as IC2 and MFR. He said "I dont use it".
How active are you? 20hr+/week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, ofc.
I would also like you to whitelist my buddy "Cassillias", hes 17 and from Denmark as well, if we get accepted that is :)
Seems ok for me, welcome

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xEtnies
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Lafayette, Indiana, United states
What are you looking for in this server? A nice, small community to have fun with.
How active are you? I am usually on any time that I'm not working or sleeping.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I do. (7 rules)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xEtnies
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Lafayette, Indiana, United states
What are you looking for in this server? A nice, small community to have fun with.
How active are you? I am usually on any time that I'm not working or sleeping.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, I do. (7 rules)
Welcome

jnasj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jnasj
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA
What are you looking for in this server: A server with active users that is stable and not continually reset
How active are you? 2-3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes. & rules listen above

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jnasj
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? USA
What are you looking for in this server: A server with active users that is stable and not continually reset
How active are you? 2-3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes. & rules listen above
Welcome

diotheking

Jul 29, 2019
Hay Aobozu I was wounding if I could get my son listed for the sever?
Is info is
PrinceLoneStarr
his is 13
and he does agree with all 7 rules

M4rc97

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: M4rc97
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Scotland
What are you looking for in this server: A Server with active and friendly users.
How active are you? 3-4 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes & 7 Rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Hay Aobozu I was wounding if I could get my son listed for the sever?
Is info is
PrinceLoneStarr
his is 13
and he does agree with all 7 rules
ya, no problem.
In-Game Name: M4rc97
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Scotland
What are you looking for in this server: A Server with active and friendly users.
How active are you? 3-4 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes & 7 Rules
Welcome.