Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
i use 4.[DOUBLEPOST=1407376853][/DOUBLEPOST]try updating ur java, restarting ur computer, deleting the pack folder...[DOUBLEPOST=1407376883][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Kothar11
How old are you? 23
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? U.S.A.
What are you looking for in this server? A place to play the newest versions of mods with good people.
How active are you? 4+ hours/day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes, 7
Welcome to the server, u can login now.

Xellik

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Arketo
How old are you? 23
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Louisville, KY/USA
What are you looking for in this server: A nice place to grow and join a community as I learn some more about the updated mods in 1.7.10
How active are you? 4-8 Hours a day, though I do work
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yessir, 7

Thanks!

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Arketo
How old are you? 23
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Louisville, KY/USA
What are you looking for in this server: A nice place to grow and join a community as I learn some more about the updated mods in 1.7.10
How active are you? 4-8 Hours a day, though I do work
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yessir, 7
Thanks!
Welcome.

raqs

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: raqes
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Netherlands
What are you looking for in this server: A friendly community to hang out, meet new friends and play with my buddy Frogger35.
How active are you? Normally one to two hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I do, there are seven rules.

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: infizl
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? us, fl
What are you looking for in this server: a place to build and be able to communicate with others... singleplayer is so boring
How active are you? when im not busy and not bored of minecraft im on
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, over 90000 (really only 7)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: raqes
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Netherlands
What are you looking for in this server: A friendly community to hang out, meet new friends and play with my buddy Frogger35.
How active are you? Normally one to two hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I do, there are seven rules.
In-Game Name: infizl
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? us, fl
What are you looking for in this server: a place to build and be able to communicate with others... singleplayer is so boring
How active are you? when im not busy and not bored of minecraft im on
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, over 90000 (really only 7)
Welcome to the server.

directepiclp

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: EpicPlayer007
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?Bremervörde, Niedersachsen, Germany
What are you looking for in this server? an active community that will be fun to play minecraft with
How active are you? I´m very active, also in Modpacks!!!
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?YES YES YES, and there are 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: EpicPlayer007
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?Bremervörde, Niedersachsen, Germany
What are you looking for in this server? an active community that will be fun to play minecraft with
How active are you? I´m very active, also in Modpacks!!!
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?YES YES YES, and there are 7 rules
Welcome... we will update the server to 1.22 soon... for now, use the 1.1.1 version of the mechanical titan.

stiff7

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: stiff7
How old are you?: 28
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?¨: I´m from Bulgaria but I live in Madrid, Spain.
What are you looking for in this server : I´m looking for that Forgecraft 1 feeling you are talking about. I was waiting till the mods for 1.7.10 take a shape, and want to try all the new coolness that Dire plays with:)
How active are you?: Around 6 houirs a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? The rules are 7 like my favourite number.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: stiff7
How old are you?: 28
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?¨: I´m from Bulgaria but I live in Madrid, Spain.
What are you looking for in this server : I´m looking for that Forgecraft 1 feeling you are talking about. I was waiting till the mods for 1.7.10 take a shape, and want to try all the new coolness that Dire plays with:)
WeHow active are you?: Around 6 houirs a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? The rules are 7 like my favourite number.
Well... tell me if u like it... Welcome to the server.

Xellik

Jul 29, 2019
Hey loving the server so far :) Some friends wanted to join up with me if that's okay?

In-Game Name: Leardinal
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Louisville, KY
What are you looking for in this server? A place to meet my friends and possibly make some new ones.
How active are you? Typically 3-4 hours a day, depending on free time
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)- Yes, 7

-------

In-Game Name: Gib0ns (Zero instead of o)
How old are you? 24
What are you looking for in this server? A nice environment to build big projects and learn new mods
How active are you? Totally just depends

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey loving the server so far :) Some friends wanted to join up with me if that's okay?

In-Game Name: Leardinal
How old are you? 22
What are you looking for in this server? A place to meet my friends and possibly make some new ones.
How active are you? Typically 3-4 hours a day, depending on free time

-------

In-Game Name: Gib0ns (Zero instead of o)
How old are you? 24
What are you looking for in this server? A nice environment to build big projects and learn new mods
How active are you? Totally just depends
TNX, They are in the whitelist.

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format.
In-Game Name: coolkieto
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Siauliai, Lithuania, Europe
What are you looking for in this server? This server is aiming to be like forgecraft 1, and it looks that it would be a nice server to just chill and enjoy the atmosphere with mature people on the server. And of course help people and be helped.
How active are you? I just started playing after ~6 months brake, so i will be active.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, i agree and 7 I guess,

Server Rules:
1)Request Access for Whitelist via this thread
2)No Hacking/Griefing /Racism/Harassment/Excessive Cursing/Spamming
3)Do not enter another player's house unless given permission
4)Do not abuse Itens
5)Only 1 quarry per player at one time, once your quarry is finished, please fill in quarry and place sign indicating to not dig down
6)Be polite and truthful.
7)Enjoy!

nomnom54

Jul 29, 2019
It won't let me join the server. In the servers list it says "Pinging" and when I try to join it says "Logging in" until it finally goes to "Failed to connect to server Timed out"
Update: I think the reason that I can't log in is because you guys are either updating the server as this goes up or if it hasn't been updated to 1.2.2. So I'll just be patient.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
It won't let me join the server. In the servers list it says "Pinging" and when I try to join it says "Logging in" until it finally goes to "Failed to connect to server Timed out"
Update: I think the reason that I can't log in is because you guys are either updating the server as this goes up or if it hasn't been updated to 1.2.2. So I'll just be patient.
its is not 1.2.2 yet... the server is at 1.1.1 i will update it today...[DOUBLEPOST=1407524106][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whitelist Application Format.
In-Game Name: coolkieto
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Siauliai, Lithuania, Europe
What are you looking for in this server? This server is aiming to be like forgecraft 1, and it looks that it would be a nice server to just chill and enjoy the atmosphere with mature people on the server. And of course help people and be helped.
How active are you? I just started playing after ~6 months brake, so i will be active.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes, i agree and 7 I guess,

Server Rules:
1)Request Access for Whitelist via this thread
2)No Hacking/Griefing /Racism/Harassment/Excessive Cursing/Spamming
3)Do not enter another player's house unless given permission
4)Do not abuse Itens
5)Only 1 quarry per player at one time, once your quarry is finished, please fill in quarry and place sign indicating to not dig down
6)Be polite and truthful.
7)Enjoy!
Welcome.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Updating the server atm... will be up soon.

Server updated to 1.2.2

Last edited:

Death Angel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DeathxxAngelxx
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?: Texas, USA
What are you looking for in this server: I love the mod list, and I've been looking for a 1.7 server and I think this will be a great place to play.
How active are you? I just started marching band, but I can play at least an hour a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
Yes; 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DeathxxAngelxx
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?: Texas, USA
What are you looking for in this server: I love the mod list, and I've been looking for a 1.7 server and I think this will be a great place to play.
How active are you? I just started marching band, but I can play at least an hour a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?
Yes; 7
Welcome.