Offline?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

shen

Is there a way to get modpacks to load without having internet access? The net where I am can get unstable from time to time, and i Just want to be able to play like the crackpack or something in single player, but i dont know how to get them loaded without using the curse launcher. is there any way tod o it?

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get modpacks to load without having internet access? The net where I am can get unstable from time to time, and i Just want to be able to play like the crackpack or something in single player, but i dont know how to get them loaded without using the curse launcher. is there any way tod o it?
disconnect from the internet and then curse will ask you if you wanna play offline. :)

sent from a phone using tapatalk.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
tapatalk really should use proper signature system :/

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I personally don't like apps that advertise themselves, particularly when it wastes space that would be better used for complete spelling in some limited character social media :D

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I want to make a new platform that's like twitter except every post has to be a haiku.

sent from the back of my llama because tapatalk has yet to reach the top of the andes.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I want to make a new platform that's like twitter except every post has to be a haiku.

sent from the back of my llama because tapatalk has yet to reach the top of the andes.
Can I get a Limerick version? :D

Seriously, how about spell-check for Twitter? It only allows real words :D

We now return you to your regularly scheduled serious discussions.