Offline play?

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Sitting here snowed in and net is down (yes it is still snowing in the Rockies) and figured a good time waster would be MC. "Not so fast" says FTB launcher. So using my trusty phone I did a search and find this thread. I have to agree with poster above, what rational reason is there for FTB to not work offline when vanilla MC launcher and ATLauncher etc do? This is really bumming me out because I plan to be in a remote area a lot this summer and won't have internet. I know there's not a lot of us in this situation but it just seems unreasonable for FTB not to work offline.

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I found that option under the "edit" button to the left of login profile in case anyone else runs in to this issue and ends up here. Of course I will need to wait for net to come back up to see if it works. I will post my results here also. Thanks again.

Strux345

Jul 29, 2019
for me it will say the io exeption thing still shows even though ive logged on like five times

T

Torpedo Strike

I had sky fatory 2.4 on at launcher but it stopped working when i updated so i want to know if i download SF3 on the internet then go somewhere without it. it will work and will work on window 10

T

Torpedo Strike

oh snd when i downloaded SK3 on curse it says play offline then when i try to play it load while im still on the screen and it doesn't do anything