Official FTB Pax Prime 2014 Challenge Map Feedback thread.

FrostyDude2475

Jul 29, 2019
I saw you and Tahg making this. I enjoyed watching you make it and am looking forward to playing it and seeing how fast i can make it.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone checked the most recent version yet? Should be what we had at PAX if anyone is still interested in playing it.

Kyre

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone checked the most recent version yet? Should be what we had at PAX if anyone is still interested in playing it.
The most recent version listed on the launcher is 1.0.4, but it includes no mods whatsoever. Thankfully I backed up my world before trying it out as every single mod block in the map was deleted.

AJ Plaze

Jul 29, 2019
Loaded it up today (recommended version) and get this, so don't know what to do lol
2014-09-11_16.00.05.png

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get the bedrockium needed to craft the x64 Solar Generator? There's no Division Sigil, so I can't make unstable ingots.

EDIT: It seems the recipe for x64 generators changed in ExtraUtils 1.1.0i, so that challenge is no longer possible.

Last edited:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get the bedrockium needed to craft the x64 Solar Generator? There's no Division Sigil, so I can't make unstable ingots.

EDIT: It seems the recipe for x64 generators changed in ExtraUtils 1.1.0i, so that challenge is no longer possible.
well, technically it is, just insanley hard and time consuming. you would need to make a giant platform and hope that withers can spawn somewhere in the nether

Technoblazing

Jul 29, 2019
Well, guys, one of two things can happen
A) You get a division sigil
B) You just get an octuple cobblestone, and stick it in a furnace, a block of bedrockium pops out the other side, unless that's been disabled.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well, guys, one of two things can happen
A) You get a division sigil
B) You just get an octuple cobblestone, and stick it in a furnace, a block of bedrockium pops out the other side, unless that's been disabled.
we are trying to figure out how to get a division sigil. Thats what the conversation was about... but I will check the other thing