Official/Endorsed FTB Server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Ehh, might as well join in since he thought it was a good idea to summon everyone a few days back.

@ThatOneSlowking, enjoy another ping.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I would, but that would remove the alert. And nice addition at the end, didn't see it until I quoted. ;)

It doesn't remove the alert. It worked earlier.

Looking through old posts I read this. Does anyone else think an official FTB server would be a good idea. It could potentially foster a pretty strong community.
Meh, I like the idea but it may be extra strain on the modpack people. We already have a strong community here also. Unsure :p
Also, when was I mentioned?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
For the record, I have FTBCraft. It is used for testing packs and is not open to the community. I would rather see community run servers.

Edit: @TheOneGuyIMadeMyB____

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
For the record, I have FTBCraft. It is used for testing packs and is not open to the community. I would rather see community run servers.

I imagine it's already rather time consuming and difficult to put all of these packs together, and I bet it would be nearly impossible to try to run a community server on top of that.

Reactions: Eyamaz
Status
Not open for further replies.