Odd energy tesseract bug in 1.5.2?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

gusmahler

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a bunch of problems with energy tesseracts in 1.5.2 (Unleashed). I have three energy tesseract channels (I'm on a server and they are set to private). The first channel works fine no matter where I'm at. (If it makes a difference, there are 10 magmatic engines on this channel).

I created two channels today and they are very glitchy. (12 industrial steam engines on one channel, 6 on the other).

If I'm reasonably close to the sending tesseract, they work fine. But if I leave my base and try to use the channel, it doesn't work at all on the two new channels (the first channel works fine). At first, I thought I might conflict with someone else on the server, so I changed channel number. But the same thing happens no matter what channel number I use.

Except for one thing. If I leave my base and go to a far away location (via linking books) and set up a quarry, it will not work on the two new channels (again the old channel works fine everywhere). But if I go back to my base via linking book, I will receive items from the quarry. But anytime I travel back to the quarry, it stops working, only to start working again if I go back to my base.

gusmahler

Jul 29, 2019
That's it! Thanks. I have a chunk loader at my base, but it was 3 blocks too far away. I moved it and solved the problem. Thanks