Oblivion Frame

FaTal Cubez

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all! I'm back with another bee question. There just seems to bee (pun) so many mysteries with this mod! My question has to do with the oblivion frame. I know that is has a low durability (60), but is it supposed to go down by 5 every time it is used? I'm using it in an alveary with only 1 frame housing, and every time I do a mutation (3 mutators with 3 uranium), it goes down by 5 durability. I want to preserve it for as long as possible, so is there any way to make it only go down by 1 each use?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all! I'm back with another bee question. There just seems to bee (pun) so many mysteries with this mod! My question has to do with the oblivion frame. I know that is has a low durability (60), but is it supposed to go down by 5 every time it is used? I'm using it in an alveary with only 1 frame housing, and every time I do a mutation (3 mutators with 3 uranium), it goes down by 5 durability. I want to preserve it for as long as possible, so is there any way to make it only go down by 1 each use?
Well, it can be repaired using a Arcane Reconstructor from Ars Magica.