Obligatory-Craft|Beta Pack A|Whitelist|Mature Server for a small group

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Marbla

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS:
IGN: GroggDog
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: I actually don't know, I like playing with most of the mods. Buildcraft was the first mod so I'm pretty nostalgic. Forestry is really nice to, I like the bees.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Basics in most of the mods in the pack.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:No
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:I was looking for a townbased server with no reboots when redpower and Thaumcraft gets released so this seems nice.

EDIT: Oh! I missed the whitelisting.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hey toast, better get a way to have contact I game like mumble or Ts, Skype should work too, anyway great server and I'll work on machines pretty damm fast, we just something like a wall with sign's with stuff to build, greetings.
Hawk, aka speariver

Nioknight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NioKnight
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK:Mystcraft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Alot, Played before tekkit (the other mod pack) came out. I would say like beta 1.2. Some of the new addons not so much but the core and basic am very familiar with! :D
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:No.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:I want to find a small whitelisted ftb server. The problem i had with tekkit was it slow rate of updateing and how they would sometimes take cool mods out like forestry because i love bees. Im a nice person and have skype.
:)
Awhh.....nevermind. Missed the whitelist. Crap.

Acegamer9

Jul 29, 2019
Could I get an ETA on when the server will be updated? I updated and I don't think there is a way to downgrade. Also, you might see the gregtech is not in when you get on. It is just on the disabled mods list by default when you go to edit mod pack.

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
Could I get an ETA on when the server will be updated? I updated and I don't think there is a way to downgrade. Also, you might see the gregtech is not in when you get on. It is just on the disabled mods list by default when you go to edit mod pack.
Yeah i would like to know cause i just updated :/

kouki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: llr (thats LLR but all lowercase, it causes confusion sometimes..)
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: IC2 and computercraft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I know some parts pretty well, but there is still lot to learn :)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: nope
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Sounds like a nice small server i am looking for...

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RougeAgent
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: I can not choose just one they all benefit each other and make one modpack of awesomeness
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: (you don't have to have any, I know a ton and can teach you) Yes quite abit mostly basic since most servers I'm on has problems and disables mod, shutsdown, gets boring, changes to vanilla, etc...
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: yes, I was a noob and broke rules(http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/79ba52641b67f15e4fd33952151fe46a6c15f132)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I hope you accept me :D

Yengeon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: m14clyde
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: Pretty much all of them. I have enjoyed every single one of the mods in this so far.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Quite a bit. I may still ask about a few.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No. I don't suck.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm a very mature person who wishes to be around a crowd who can not be yelling stupid things over Chat all the time.

Yooman117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yooman117
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK:
I would have to say my favorite mod would have to be buildcraft, I love the way the mod functions and it enables so many crazy machines, Also I have a soft spot in my heart for it because it was my first tech mod :p
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS:
Loads and loads, I've been doing technical minecraft for a long long time. I can do just about everything (minus some computercraft programing) and I'm very willing to help.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:
Never been banned from a server.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I'm looking for a small community to make friends and share the love the game. I'm also willing to put time in to make the server better :)

Hope you pick me!

Pyromyz

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS:
Hi! Me and a close friend are looking for a server, that's a close community. We're currently shooting episodes for YouTube, we kinda wanna do such thing on a server or either stream. The things we are looking for in a server is; close community- gregtech expensive recipes disabled- friendly people etc- no griefing etc. If your server is like this, I very much hope you accept this application :)
IGN:
AntiFungal (Myself) and Falagrum
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK:
Probably buildcraft, anything really.
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS:
A lot, we've been playing Tekkit for a long ass time now.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:
Never.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
We very much hope you accept us, we're looking forward to it. We plan to build a lot and do some awesome streams and such.

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS:
IGN: Aappleyard
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: MystCraft or Factorization!
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Played SSP abit but not done too much!
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: Never been banned - Because I'm a good guy :3
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I like Dr Pepper and Salad Cream. ?

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Powergo
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: since redpowers not in... Ic2
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: DW20
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: once on a server i owned when my sister got mad (she was oped as well)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:I like 9x9's

Ill really only want to join if there are any Anti-grefing rules

Lithia

Jul 29, 2019
###############################################################-​
IGN: nathanlol5
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: ComputerCraft , Ima Lua Scripter ^_^
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: I just Jumped from Tekkit to FTB Ill need alot of teaching XD
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: I have never been banned And Never Planning to
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I am Australian :3 and i love taco's :O
-
###############################################################

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iN3RDDannyx
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK:Industrial craft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Lots with bioth feed the beast and a mod pack similar (That shall not be named!)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:Nope
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Look forward to playing on this smallish server with a cool group of people! :D

ogge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:eek:ggecool00
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK:Mystcraft
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: IC2 BC2 redpower ee3 computer craft and mystcraft
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:no
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:I love FTB![DOUBLEPOST=1353599123][/DOUBLEPOST]!o!ggecool00[DOUBLEPOST=1353599154][/DOUBLEPOST]not the !

Grandlolipop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grandlolipop
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: hmmm, i love them all buuuuut ic 2 is the most fun of them all so i choose that one
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: i have the all the tekkit mods in my head so almost everyone of the mod ( i allways help if someone needs it )
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: No
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: im looking for a server with a big communite where the ppl talk becouse that is the fun about servers, i know alot of minecraft becouse i started to play it before there even was a real alpha. i hope i get accepted to the server and that u are reading all of this becouse it turns out to be kind if long xD

have a good day
ps. sry for my english

MrL567

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrL567
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK:Forestry
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: Played them many times on my own and on servers, know hwo to use railcraft decently, but I am good at forestry.
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY:Never, fortunately.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Trying to make a server for a private group not on this fourm, need to see a nice private server for good examples.

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Juicestin
YOUR FAVORITE MOD IN THE PACK: BuildCraft (even tho im pretty nooby at it)
EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MODS: (you don't have to have any, I know a ton and can teach you) It would be great to learn from you!
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED AND WHY: never.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I just want to play in a small community server and learn from others.