Whitelist Server O.D.G Craft| Direwolf 20 1.7 | Mature 18+ | Non PVP | Small White-listed | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I have played minecraft since Beta 1.4 and modded minecraft since Beta 1.6. I have a decent uncerstanding with most of the mods, having used some of them from their original launch.

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes. And other VOIP is preferable

Yes, I have read and understood the rules.

willesser

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Fluy666

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I've been playing minecraft since 1.8 beta, and i love direwolf modpacks

Do you have Teamspeak3: No, and english is not my main language, :/

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yeah.

Mustt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Fortysixtwo

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I've been playing for quite a while now, Ive been playing the DW packs since they first were released.

Do you have Teamspeak3: I do have TS, although I do occasionally get on, I usually zone out and play so I don't talk much anyway

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yep.

cibastian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): cibastian

Age: 17 (I do hope I can get in even though I am not 18 or over)

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I have started playing Minecraft since the beta 1.3.x(if i remember right), and have delved into mods ever since official release pretty much. I enjoy modded minecraft far more than the vanilla, and I like to use builds that Direwolf20 uses in his Lets Play and Server Play series, as well as try and make my own builds. Also like Direwolf20, my building skills are bad to say the least, so I do hope to find some cool people who can help me build a base, or teach me in the ways of the builders. I was looking for a nice modded server with a friendly community (mostly after seeing Direwolf20's Server play series and seeing how much more fun it is to play in a server with such a community, pulling pranks on each other and helping each other out).

Do you have Teamspeak3: I do have it, though I don't really like talking in it.

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes I have.

manteliukasx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): manteliukasx

A little about you and your Minecraft experience?: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and modded minecraft for 2 years. I like construction and challenge. I like small servers because players playing there are nice and helping. The reason i want to join is that i dont like playing minecraft alone.
Do you have Teamspeak3: I do, but i dont use it often

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
GN (In Game Name): Tundras
A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I'm that kindly voice of reason. I like to help others out and to help advance the community. I've bounced around from server to server trying to find a permanent home, but all too often it seems that servers just drift away as the owners move on to other things. I'd love the chance to get on here and have a good time.
Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes
Have you read and understood the rules?: Of course

DrakoEsper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): DrakoEsper

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Have been playing Minecraft since about 1.6 BETA, started modded since about 1.7 BETA - 1.8 BETA

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes, would love to chat )

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes, my kind of rules :) ( Reasonable pranking and primary PVE )

HappyGamerMike

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya Guys,
thanks for waiting. Will start Excepting people sooner rather then later. a few unexpected problems has arose that I'm tring to resolve

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Citronas

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Emm i'm playing modded mc for over a year now, mostly into tech stuff. Been playing on lots of whitelist servers, never been kicked out, or soo. Nothing lots to tell about my mc experience really . ;)

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes i do.

Have you read and understood the rules?:Yes, the first thing i do is read the rules. Soo i would be able to know if it works for me

And i would love to write app for my gf also,if i cant then sorry.
Ign : mister1590 (My old acc :S )
Experience, same as mine we've been playing together mostly. She's more into building stuff and magic than tech. But i hope someday she will help me to automate things ;(
Do you have Teamspeak3: Ye she does, not sure if she iwll speak also, as she's pretty shy and our English isnt our first language, but if you will beg her, she will ( i hope) :s Would love to hear her speak english ;d
And yes she read the rules.

Thoraisius

Jul 29, 2019
GN (In Game Name):Thoraisius

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Been playing modded MC on and off since 1.2.5 and prior to that just regular old vanilla.

Do you have Teamspeak3: I do yes.

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes I have read the rules.

HappyGamerMike

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to declare the new ODG Main server open and well, I was not Expecting the massive boom of players this early on lol.

I do regret it will main we will have to let people on slowly as we go as not to over load the server. For now I'd like to welcome to the server:

- dennisegberts
- Badsap
- Riewe
- 06koconnell
- shadowquinn1974
- surferdevon
- Bematrix
- Zarudny95
- ivoryfire
- flapjackluxs
- Zeosson
- Grungi
- drewchians22

Sorry If you didn't getting for now. however keep an eye out as we will let in more as we go.

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
Do i have to write an application after you open it? Or you will just pm if the space will get open?

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): sarathin

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Mostly I like making over complicated stuff with railcraft and ic2+bc... Sorry for lagging the server :p

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes, with a mic. But beware I'm Polish so I will sound like a typical guy with a russian-english accent :p

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes. Do no harm to others.... I plan nuclear reactors so keep that in mind when building next to me :p You know meltdowns and such :D

Valdevon

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought I would leave this here in case some space frees up.

IGN: Valdevon96
Experience:
I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8, and I started with modding at Tekkit 1.2.5 and have never gone back to Vanilla. I consider myself very knowlegable with almost all of those mods.
Team speak: Yes.

I have read and agree to the terms and conditions... And the rules.

Question: How long will we be using one map? I'm hoping to stay on one world for a while so I can get into some really complex build
Note: I'm in university right now so the first half of December I probably won't be on very often as I have Finals :(

Last edited:

Stale_Cookie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Stale_Cookie

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I started playing minecraft several years ago, strictly vanilla. Then when FTB came out I tried that and can't bring myself to play vanilla anymore.
I'm a very talkative player, I like talking while I play and just chatting with people, preferably over TS, Vent, or Skype. Text chat is just to slow for me.
I mainly am a tech guy who likes to make a self sufficient base to be able to run without outside influence thats my newest idea I have had, and the new mod options make that possible.

Do you have Teamspeak3: I prefer voice chat over messaging so I am all for TS

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes, respect other people, thats a basic rule of life not just servers.

Thanks for the consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): DaviesBeast

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Been playing minecraft since about 1.2.5, started to play modded minecraft around 1.5.2.

Do you have Teamspeak3:
Yes i have.

Have you read and understood the rules?:
I've read the rules and I understand them as well as agreeing with them

Buffagenik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):Buffagenik

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Started playing minecraft vanilla since 1.2.5, and started playing modded minecraft since Tekkit Classic

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes, I have

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read and understood the rules

Litusil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name):Litusil

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Started minecraft 4 years ago, in Alpha 1.1.2. Played Ultimate for 1 Year on a big Server, Played a lot of monster SP lately. Now the new Direwolf20 pack came out and i felt the need to play on a server again :)

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes, I have TS

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read and understood the rules. Hope to find a server with trustworthy players, no need for alot of banned items and without griefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.