Whitelist Server nullCraft | Direwolf20 lastest | No banned item | dedicated server | TS | 17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

S0D1Um

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: S0D1Um
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I played a version of tekkit a few years ago but it's been so long everything will be new to me.
How often will you be online: I do not know at the moment.

Last edited:

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Inumel
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): Yes, 19.
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I've been playing modded minecraft for several years, pre-tekkit. I like to focus more on magical mods, with technology underlines for automation and the such, and I leave aesthetics to those who enjoy such things
How often will you be online: I would say very often.

IGN: vend_tta
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): Just turned 17.
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I've been playing with mods for couple of years. I began with tekkit for a while and eventually moved onto FTB, haven't played in a while so I'd like to get back into it. I enjoy design and automation.
How often will you be online: Often, as I haven't got much to do in evenings after college.

IGN: smash090
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 24
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Have been playing since the first direwolf pack
How often will you be online: Fairly often at least once a day
Extra: enjoy playing with thaumcraft and witchery

IGN:illegalpizza12
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):15
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:im new to the 1.7 mechanics but was really good with the 1.6 mechanics so i know some and don't on some other things
How often will you be online:as much as possible without school and football getting in the way
Extra:i really love being a community builder with plenty for others to use and share

IGN: S0D1Um
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I played a version of tekkit a few years ago but it's been so long everything will be new to me.
How often will you be online: I do not know at the moment.
Extra: FOR SCIENCE!!!!
added, please read the notes at spawn

Cheezypoof

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cheezypoof
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 23
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I've been playing Tekkit and FTB on and off for a couple years now
How often will you be online: Probably a couple hours every day or two or more depending on how busy I am/how much I get into it
Extra: I'm looking forward to playing on a server with mature players. Building stuff is more fun when there's other people playing in the same world that you bump into.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cheezypoof
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 23
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I've been playing Tekkit and FTB on and off for a couple years now
How often will you be online: Probably a couple hours every day or two or more depending on how busy I am/how much I get into it
Extra: I'm looking forward to playing on a server with mature players. Building stuff is more fun when there's other people playing in the same world that you bump into.

Pgnshadow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN DemonicShadow89
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):31
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:DIrewolf20,Monster,and Ultimate all 4 yrs playing them
How often will you be online:10+ hours
Extra:I have Ran and Helped run MC servers and was a mod for 2 yrs on one that is now shut down.

Raefar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: raefar
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 31
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know a lot of the mod but tend to focus only on a few for each base....
How often will you be online: Pretty much every day
Extra: I build mega project, thinking of doing a steampunk next... (here is my last build, everything built in survival)
Its another floating station, the size its 139 x 139 x 139
wGZDAez.jpg

PHQwNQl.jpg

The Bridge
RwlCkrl.jpg

Hd7VxlB.jpg

Power Room running 4 7x7x7 big reactors
DQmmxY4.jpg

Magic Crops/ Plant Room
9wxmqxq.jpg

jakeplos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jakeplos
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 18
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: i know blood magic and buildcraft like the back of my hand. a bit of knowledge on other mods
How often will you be online: as much as i can. But school and boxing take up alot of my time
Extra: I think it would be cool to have a small communtiy of chill people on a server

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN DemonicShadow89
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):31
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:DIrewolf20,Monster,and Ultimate all 4 yrs playing them
How often will you be online:10+ hours
Extra:I have Ran and Helped run MC servers and was a mod for 2 yrs on one that is now shut down.

IGN: raefar
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 31
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know a lot of the mod but tend to focus only on a few for each base....
How often will you be online: Pretty much every day
Extra: I build mega project, thinking of doing a steampunk next... (here is my last build, everything built in survival)

IGN: Jakeplos
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 18
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: i know blood magic and buildcraft like the back of my hand. a bit of knowledge on other mods
How often will you be online: as much as i can. But school and boxing take up alot of my time
Extra: I think it would be cool to have a small communtiy of chill people on a server