Whitelist Server nullCraft | Direwolf20 lastest | No banned item | dedicated server | TS | 17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Server Information:
A dedicated server with no banned item. Would like to invite players to play along.
We would like to find more players now for more extra fun!
IP: 192.99.14.46:25498
TS: 192.99.14.46
RAM: 8G (32G total)
CPU: 4 cores / 8 threads 2.66 GHz
Disk: 2x1TB
Uptime: 24 * 7
Upload: 1 Gbps

Rules:

• No cheating/ griefing
  • Be friendly
  • Be respectful to owner and admins
  • No offensive PVP
  • NEW: now more players have joined, for the best of performance, each group cannot have more than 2 chunkloaders and 4 quarries. (This should be enough).

Application:
IGN:
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:
How often will you be online:
Extra:

77WSKmg.png

Spawn

X0hwQno.png

Nether Hub

Tbqdng1.png

DIxrLEw.png

Players' creations

Last edited:

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rmx614
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 21
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: knowledge of most mods but most in tech
How often will you be online: 2 to 3 hours a day depending on work
Extra:love community build and massive projects

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rmx614
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 21
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: knowledge of most mods but most in tech
How often will you be online: 2 to 3 hours a day depending on work
Extra:love community build and massive projects
added, please read the notes at spawn

Tonyajc2

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: ajc2123
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 25
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Played a lot a year ago, hosted a 3 person server. Big into tech mods, getting into magic mods.
How often will you be online: 30 minutes to an hour a day minimum.
Extra: Just think It would be really fun to play with people again and actually use some of the multiplayer mods.

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: kpdoney1
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 17
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Used to do a lot with tekkit, and early ftb, but I have taken a break and want to get back into the game, so Im not sure how much I know about the new mechanics.
How often will you be online: as often as the game interests me, between 1 to 6 hours is likely.
Extra: The server sounds like a fun way to reintroduce myself to ftb after two years away from it. :D

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: ajc2123
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Played a lot a year ago, hosted a 3 person server. Big into tech mods, getting into magic mods.
How often will you be online: 30 minutes to an hour a day minimum.
Extra: Just think It would be really fun to play with people again and actually use some of the multiplayer mods.

Application:
IGN: kpdoney1
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 17
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Used to do a lot with tekkit, and early ftb, but I have taken a break and want to get back into the game, so Im not sure how much I know about the new mechanics.
How often will you be online: as often as the game interests me, between 1 to 6 hours is likely.
Extra: The server sounds like a fun way to reintroduce myself to ftb after two years away from it. :D

drawsius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drawsius
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I have followed Direwolf20 since his Lets play season 3 and have played with mods since then but lately i have played some vanilla but kept up with the FTB packs and development of the mods.
How often will you be online: well i do have a life with work, school and girlfriend but i will try to be on 3-4 days a week (with some exceptions during exam weeks) for at least an hour every time.
Extra: I like to do some community builds and to meet new and interesting people and new and interesting ways to automate things in game.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: drawsius
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I have followed Direwolf20 since his Lets play season 3 and have played with mods since then but lately i have played some vanilla but kept up with the FTB packs and development of the mods.
How often will you be online: well i do have a life with work, school and girlfriend but i will try to be on 3-4 days a week (with some exceptions during exam weeks) for at least an hour every time.
Extra: I like to do some community builds and to meet new and interesting people and new and interesting ways to automate things in game.

Strong_Armz

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:strong_armz
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):24
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:I played around with them about a year ago and got bored due to not bein able to find the right server to play on. Would like to learn the mods and build something epic
How often will you be online: Depends how much i'm enjoying the server. I don't have much restricting me from logging on aside from work so I'd say a good amount.
Extra:That's about it, hope to see you guys soon

Last edited:

JokerArt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MisterDuckyDuck
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 18
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know most of the tech mods but i know only blood magic,botania and thaumcraft in the magic part.
How often will you be online: 8-9 Hours aday
Extra: I hope we can get /home /tpa plugin if possible

bloodnnails

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bloodnnails
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: currently admin on ultimate and tppi server so a fair amount
How often will you be online: 5-20 hours a day
Extra: I've been out of work now going on 3 months I'm getting bored doing admin stuff and want somewhere to get away from and actually play with out being constantly bothered to kill a creeper for someone.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:strong_armz
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):24
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:I played around with them about a year ago and got bored due to not bein able to find the right server to play on. Would like to learn the mods and build something epic
How often will you be online: Depends how much i'm enjoying the server. I don't have much restricting me from logging on aside from work so I'd say a good amount.
Extra:That's about it, hope to see you guys soon

IGN: MisterDuckyDuck
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 18
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know most of the tech mods but i know only blood magic,botania and thaumcraft in the magic part.
How often will you be online: 8-9 Hours aday
Extra: I hope we can get /home /tpa plugin if possible

IGN: bloodnnails
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: currently admin on ultimate and tppi server so a fair amount
How often will you be online: 5-20 hours a day
Extra: I've been out of work now going on 3 months I'm getting bored doing admin stuff and want somewhere to get away from and actually play with out being constantly bothered to kill a creeper for someone.

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 19
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Great! Play modded minecraft for around 3 years!
How often will you be online: Around 5-6 hours a day

sinnerr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Somnolency
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Good. Play modded minecraft for about 2 years.
How often will you be online: 3-4 hours a day.

toby1002

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: toby_1002
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 17 (nearly 18)
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I base my play around tech with some focus on magic and feel that my skill in some of the more industrial ones are where i excel most
How often will you be online: at least 1-2 hours a day
Extra: I want to start playing on a server where griefing is not a problem. The best way to sort this is whitelisting and this is why i want to join

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 19
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Great! Play modded minecraft for around 3 years!
How often will you be online: Around 5-6 hours a day

IGN: Somnolency
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Good. Play modded minecraft for about 2 years.
How often will you be online: 3-4 hours a day.

IGN: toby_1002
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 17 (nearly 18)
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I base my play around tech with some focus on magic and feel that my skill in some of the more industrial ones are where i excel most
How often will you be online: at least 1-2 hours a day
Extra: I want to start playing on a server where griefing is not a problem. The best way to sort this is whitelisting and this is why i want to join

ELgriton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Inumel
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): Yes, 19.
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I've been playing modded minecraft for several years, pre-tekkit. I like to focus more on magical mods, with technology underlines for automation and the such, and I leave aesthetics to those who enjoy such things
How often will you be online: I would say very often.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): Just turned 17.
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I've been playing with mods for couple of years. I began with tekkit for a while and eventually moved onto FTB, haven't played in a while so I'd like to get back into it. I enjoy design and automation.
How often will you be online: Often, as I haven't got much to do in evenings after college.

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: smash090
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 24
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Have been playing since the first direwolf pack
How often will you be online: Fairly often at least once a day
Extra: enjoy playing with thaumcraft and witchery

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:illegalpizza12
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):15
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:im new to the 1.7 mechanics but was really good with the 1.6 mechanics so i know some and don't on some other things
How often will you be online:as much as possible without school and football getting in the way
Extra:i really love being a community builder with plenty for others to use and share