Open Server Nullblock|Blood and Bones 1.1.1|Nothing banned|ftb.nullblock.com

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xxroltsxx

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: ftb.nullblock.com
The FTB Pack we are running: Blood and Bones v 1.1.1

About Nullblock
The Nullblock Metallurgy4 server is an extension of the Nullblock community which has been around for ~2 years (started March 14th, 2012).

We have a friendly and mature server running Cauldron with Dynmap, Essentials and a few other plugins. The server is set on Hard difficulty.
The server is hosted in Atlanta, with an SSD and1024 MB of RAM allocated for the server (we surely add more if needed). It is on a 1Gb/s port. The server has 20 slots, and there is typically 3-6 people online. Tps usually stays at 20, save for intensive reactor meltdowns.

We have root access to the box. No need to wait for "the host".

Gameplay relatedWhen joining you will be randomly spawned in a 1000x1000 radius around the spawn point on joining or death (unless you have a bed).
You are able to set a home and return to it.

Rules
No griefing it's just annoying..
Only PVP when you both want to.
Act like your atleast 15
If you like servers with ranks etc. this is not the server for you. Do not expect to get any items etc. and don't ask for it.

We have more then just this server, check it out on our website: http://nullbock.com

Contact us on irc.esper.net #nullblock just ping xxroltsxx or Ravin

NOTE
Biomes ó plenty is enabled!

This modpack can be very hard for some players. You have been warned.

Last edited:

elfruler81

Jul 29, 2019
might want to check the plugin are using for registering when logging in. Not matter how long password I tr keeps saying has to have at least 6 characters

Ravin

Jul 29, 2019
It requires a number, capital letter and must be at least six characters in length.

Ravin

Jul 29, 2019
metallurgy fantasy ore generation as changed a lot in 1.0.6 also beehives were removed which will cause a differences between newly generated chunks and already generated chunks. also i have had some bad things happen when updating an already running map do different mod versions that are generally not pleasant so i would rather not deal with it. plus the whole requiring work thing.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, wait till 1.0.8 to update. It will require a server restart, I completely rewrote oregen among other things.

Ravin

Jul 29, 2019
can you make it any harder if reset is going to be required? also did you notice that nether adamantine has a lower mining tier than overworld adamantie did allowing for a jump up to cobalt?

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
Tried to get onto the server, told me I needed to register, tried to do the /register (made up password over 6 characters), and no dice. This server taking a break until the pack updates or do I need to go to a website to register? Thanks in advance for any help.

Ravin

Jul 29, 2019
It requires a number, capital letter and must be at least six characters in length.

it also says this on the first join welcome to the server message

xxroltsxx

Jul 29, 2019
For now Blood and Bones is off the box, were waiting for the 1.0.8 update before we relaunch with a new world.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping there would be some info for this one by now was hoping to give it a whirl.

Ravin

Jul 29, 2019
it got updated last night, just didnt post anything about it yet

make sure to enable biomes of plenty

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
The login gives a error & I need to relog, then it seems to work, like last night I getting end of stream when try login.

Ravin

Jul 29, 2019
what error is it giving when you try and loging? also the end of stream errors seem to be happening after the server is running empty for awhile, same was happening with other ftb packs, but automatic restart will fix it.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I get end of stream seems like any time I try login, so cant post what the error is, pity I did want to spend some time & try out some ideas, but just aint enough players to keep server up it seems.

xxroltsxx

Jul 29, 2019
I get end of stream seems like any time I try login, so cant post what the error is, pity I did want to spend some time & try out some ideas, but just aint enough players to keep server up it seems.
Should be good now, were running on the latest build.