NuclearCraft - A Modern Physics Mod

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
Finally, NC version 2.6 is ready for download - thanks for your patience. Basically a massive number of bug fixes and a few suggestions so I highly recommend that you get it :)
Changelog:

+ Added early-game Decay Generator

* Fission Controller's energy and heat buffer now scales with reactor size
* Fixed certain Fuel Rods having the wrong stats [thanks to 28Smiles!]
* Fixed crash on Fission Reactor overheating [thanks to dizzyd!]
* Fixed Coolers not recognising Ports/Buffers/etc. as a form of Reactor Casing

* Fusion Reactor generates and removes Fusion Plasma a little more intelligently
* Fusion Plasma will now cause explosions intead of corrosion
* Made Fusion Plasma less laggy in general
* Fixed Fusion Core dropping unwanted dummy blocks

* Fixed (hopefully) Collectors crashing if multiple variants of Helium/Nitrogen exist

* Fixed some blocks breaking instantly
* Fixed Reactor Door not dropping after being broken

* Spruced up GUIs a little bit more
* Fixed bug where game sometimes crashed when attempting to open GUIs

+ Added more config options for ores
* Fixed vanilla ores still dropping NC resources when broken with Silk Touch

* CraftTweaker now works again [thanks to TheGuyRunningSouth!]
* Removed active machines and other junk from JEI
* Added and tweaked a few recipes

* Machines can no longer be rotated (temporary fix for machines losing contents when rotated)
* Processors can now be set to use no power in the config - this is done for the Ingot Former by default

* Fixed some mods' cables/conduits disconnecting from machines (temporary fix - machine textures won't update)
* Fixed IC2 Energy Net console spam [thanks to fscan!]

* Fixed getCapability returning null

* Updated Forge and APIs

* Possible other things that I have forgotten
- Removed Paulobrine and Herobrian

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I just started getting into this in my world and I’m enjoying it quite a bit so far. I’m looking forward to exploring everything there is in the mod. Definitely going to grab this update when I can, seems like a very solid update.

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
NuclearCraft 2.7 has been released - this will probably be the final major update for MC 1.10.2 and 1.11.2, so that I can focus on 1.12.2 and get stuff done a lot faster with the version that nowadays is proving to be the most popular by far. I think it goes without saying, given the content of your post above, KingTriaxx, that I am sorry... hopefully the recent updates will be good enough to round things off though ;)

Changelog:

* Properly fixed all cable/pipe/conduit disconnection bugs [thanks to Thutmose for all of the help!]
* Fixed CraftTweaker strangely deleting recipes
* Slightly nerfed Decay Generator
* Fixed Cobblestone Generator not working
* Added and tweaked a few recipes

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
So... it seems that with IE and Nuclearcraft and Chisel all in my mod pack, I can't actually use the Chisel decorative variants of Uranium Blocks.

Last edited:

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
Version 2.8 of NuclearCraft has been released! Quite a lot of new stuff in this one - 'quality of life' additions in particular :)
Hope you all had a great Chrimbo, and here's to a great new year!

Changelog:
+ Added five more passive Fission Reactor Coolers
+ Added more depleted isotope blocks [thanks to xenon54xenon54!]

* Fixed incorrect Fusion Reactor cooling rates
* Fusion Core GUI now shows the rate of change of heat and active cooling rate
* The Fusion Reactor is now gated behind Boron Nitride production

+ Added compact and dense forms of collector machines

* Electromagnets, Active Coolers and other passive machines will distribute their stored fluid and energy to adjacent machines of the same type - DISABLED by default
* Fixed slightly incorrect RF to EU conversion ratio

+ Added Brazilian Portuguese language file [thanks to InterPlay02!]
* Made language files much easier to customise
+ Tooltip info width is now set automatically - no more manual line spacing!

* Made lots of internal changes and cleaned up code
* Some recipe tweaks and fixes

Last edited:

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
I made a lot of internal changes with that update - has anyone experienced any crashes, or it is all working as expected?

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Don't know, haven't gotten to the point where I can actually use it yet. It's a bit later game than I am right now.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Getting a bunch of griping upon upgrade in my modpack. But it looks like a cross-mod interaction of some sort because I don't get the error if I just do vanilla + NC.

upload_2018-1-4_20-23-41.png

I'm working on identifying which mods aren't playing nice.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@turbodiesel4598 , the errors are getting raised by CraftTweaker as of the most recent NC update.
[INITIALIZATION][CLIENT][INFO] CraftTweaker: Building registry
[INITIALIZATION][CLIENT][INFO] CraftTweaker: Successfully built item registry
[INITIALIZATION][CLIENT][INFO] Loading scripts
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: manufactory is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: isotope_separator is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: decay_hastener is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: fuel_reprocessor is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: alloy_furnace is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: infuser is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: melter is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: supercooler is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: electrolyser is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: irradiator is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: ingot_former is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: pressurizer is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: chemical_reactor is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: salt_mixer is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: crystallizer is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: dissolver is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: fission is already defined in that package
[POSTINITIALIZATION][CLIENT][ERROR] system: fusion is already defined in that package
[SERVER_STARTED][CLIENT][INFO] Fixed the RecipeBook

Before I bring this to their attention, are you confident its not an issue on your side?

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
This is an issue in my side - it's only been spammed in chat as of the latest CraftTweaker and so only now has the issue come to our attention quite plainly. It doesn't actually seem to cause any issues other than that annoying message - all that's happening is that I'm accidentally trying to register the recipe handlers twice. I will get a fix out tonight :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This is an issue in my side - it's only been spammed in chat as of the latest CraftTweaker and so only now has the issue come to our attention quite plainly. It doesn't actually seem to cause any issues other than that annoying message - all that's happening is that I'm accidentally trying to register the recipe handlers twice. I will get a fix out tonight :)
Fantastic, thanks for clarification. Communication is a fine thing :)