Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

d3rskill0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: d3r5kill0r
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c0b303ae8dd238918bcf0269fd599ef15827a676
Why do you want to join the server: I would like to join your Server because it is boring to play in Singleplayermode and i like it to play modded minecraft on a stable server with my brother and my friends. My Brother Alhooko already plays on this Server. I play modded minecraft since last year and it makes lot of fun.
Will you be active: Yes i try to be active more than 4-6 days per week
I read your Rules and i accept them.

Hope i can have fun on your server.

Glixxer123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Glixxer
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/54b0f6672d5d43a725c429b6a1d5ebde14787667 (i dont know where the -10 reputatione comes from :/)
Why do you want to join the server: i want to play on this server because its getting boring to play in sp, and i know alhooko and his brother d3r5kill0r and he´s a good friend of me and we would play together on this server.
Will you be active: i´ll be active normaly 4-5 days a week. i´m in the 11. Grade and sometimes i must learn for school so it can change but 4-5 times a week are normaly ;)

Mibudemoneyekyo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mibudemoneyekyo
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1eccb5ebc8a76acb4da300d7227a731beb82f1fd
Why do you want to join the server: I have a few friends on the sever and they keep talking about it and i been wanting to play FTB and just never got around to it and wasn't really sure if i should try it out not. So i have deiced to actually try the mods out and FTB on single player and its really not that much fun trying to play minecraft at all by your self. So because of my friends that have been on this sever for awhile and they told me what minecraft mod and everything you guys were doing i figured why the hell not and try the sever out and maybe get some good enjoyment out of it Meet new people and find some new friends and try out FTB all in one shot.
Will you be active: I will be as active as i can be probably once or twice a week at the least and depending on how well my experience goes with the sever will depend on how much more i actually get on the sever and enjoy the time i play it.

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Notagriefer1234
Whitelist link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/2b06229b4f95e1b4c764015da9efc9d3368b58a0
Why do you want to join the server:my old server shut down and now i dont got a server to play on and i'd love to join the server and be a good part to the community.
Will you be active:yes sir,everyday
Declined
IGN: d3r5kill0r
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c0b303ae8dd238918bcf0269fd599ef15827a676
Why do you want to join the server: I would like to join your Server because it is boring to play in Singleplayermode and i like it to play modded minecraft on a stable server with my brother and my friends. My Brother Alhooko already plays on this Server. I play modded minecraft since last year and it makes lot of fun.
Will you be active: Yes i try to be active more than 4-6 days per week
I read your Rules and i accept them.

Hope i can have fun on your server.
Accepted
IGN: Glixxer
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/54b0f6672d5d43a725c429b6a1d5ebde14787667 (i dont know where the -10 reputatione comes from :/)
Why do you want to join the server: i want to play on this server because its getting boring to play in sp, and i know alhooko and his brother d3r5kill0r and he´s a good friend of me and we would play together on this server.
Will you be active: i´ll be active normaly 4-5 days a week. i´m in the 11. Grade and sometimes i must learn for school so it can change but 4-5 times a week are normaly ;)
hmm i dont like the -10 rep but will accept you anyways but will be watching you carefully
IGN: Mibudemoneyekyo
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1eccb5ebc8a76acb4da300d7227a731beb82f1fd
Why do you want to join the server: I have a few friends on the sever and they keep talking about it and i been wanting to play FTB and just never got around to it and wasn't really sure if i should try it out not. So i have deiced to actually try the mods out and FTB on single player and its really not that much fun trying to play minecraft at all by your self. So because of my friends that have been on this sever for awhile and they told me what minecraft mod and everything you guys were doing i figured why the hell not and try the sever out and maybe get some good enjoyment out of it Meet new people and find some new friends and try out FTB all in one shot.
Will you be active: I will be as active as i can be probably once or twice a week at the least and depending on how well my experience goes with the sever will depend on how much more i actually get on the sever and enjoy the time i play it.
omg yes omg yes i love this post apps should always be this detailed o_O accepted

Glixxer123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey :)
your team acceptet me on your server but i´m not on the whitelist :( i can´t play on your server :/ could you maybe fix it and set me on the whitelist please :)
thanks a lot :)
Glixxer ;)

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey :)
your team acceptet me on your server but i´m not on the whitelist :( i can´t play on your server :/ could you maybe fix it and set me on the whitelist please :)
thanks a lot :)
Glixxer ;)
i copyed your name exactly from your post ill see but it should of worked sorry about that

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
just to let everyone know and i would liek to say sorry for the delay is that we are going to update the server to latest version which is is think 8.1.1 so we won't be accepting any more apps during this time

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
Dave and I have just updated the server to Mindcrack v8.2.0. All players are required to update their clients to the correct version before logging in. Be warned that there was a warning in the console about RedPower. It stated that our world was saved with an older version and due to changes in the new version, some machinery might not work properly. I have no idea what does or doesn't work so keep an open mind about it.

EDIT: Our host has kindly set us up with a proper host name now. The actual ip still works but to make things simple, you can change your server entry over to na.soh.re

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
Based on reports I've been getting that this new update has totally screwed everything to hell and back, we've decided to generate a new world to solve the problem. I'm well aware we're losing alot of time into what we've built but as things are right now, most of our stuff isn't working properly anymore or its just bugging out due to coding differences. I took the time to atleast move all player data into the new world so whatever we all were carrying around will be transfered over, anythng beyond that you'll have to remake.

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
Based on reports I've been getting that this new update has totally screwed everything to hell and back, we've decided to generate a new world to solve the problem. I'm well aware we're losing alot of time into what we've built but as things are right now, most of our stuff isn't working properly anymore or its just bugging out due to coding differences. I took the time to atleast move all player data into the new world so whatever we all were carrying around will be transfered over, anythng beyond that you'll have to remake.
Couldn't you have at least given us a warning so we could of pop on and get everything we wanted to keep? I'm sure I'm not the only one who had stuff they used all the time but put in a chest to keep in safe before hopping off onto a dangerous adventure.

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
Also, how is the server updated to 8.2.0 (and how are there actually people playing on it)? From what I've found (and updated to), 8.1.1 is the current version :/

Swiegetank

Jul 29, 2019
I called it.

And you know, we were literally like 2 days from finishing our fusion reactor.

If were gona do a new world, we may as well switch to ultimate. >;3

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
idk how many times we've been told to go to ultimate in the last day along thats not the admin's choice its the owners so please dont complain over the modpack if we switch its up to the owners not the admins and sorry about the reset soul quickly did it i lost stuff i wanted to keep as well most of my gear anyways i feel bad over it happening but nothing can really be done now unfortunately

Swiegetank

Jul 29, 2019
idk how many times we've been told to go to ultimate in the last day along thats not the admin's choice its the owners so please dont complain over the modpack if we switch its up to the owners not the admins and sorry about the reset soul quickly did it i lost stuff i wanted to keep as well most of my gear anyways i feel bad over it happening but nothing can really be done now unfortunately

I know Hyor, doesn't stop me from hoping tho :p

P.S: For those that don't see it. When you have the FTB launcher open and the mindcrack pack highlighted. You then have to go to the dropdown menu on the right that says "builds" and manually select 8.2. 8.1.1 is glitched as recommended.

Imkeezy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ImKeezyy
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/44c42b02f715bf75f09b2da1eaeab47c633a1616
Why do you want to join the server: My friend duped items on our server so we split up after I told him no cheating. I am without a server to play on. What is the point on playing by yourself in FTB?
Will you be active: If I am accepted I will be on as much as possible. This means usually weekends and sometimes everyday during the week. If I am not on a social outing, I am on my computer :D

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fzlmo_0s3
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1d3457bbafe3fdcd4c934b5c30c0f7089e2cb2a7
Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a server to play on where I don;t have to worry about greifers.
Will you be active: Yes, I will play a good few hours per day.
accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1362798438][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: ImKeezyy
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/44c42b02f715bf75f09b2da1eaeab47c633a1616
Why do you want to join the server: My friend duped items on our server so we split up after I told him no cheating. I am without a server to play on. What is the point on playing by yourself in FTB?
Will you be active: If I am accepted I will be on as much as possible. This means usually weekends and sometimes everyday during the week. If I am not on a social outing, I am on my computer :D
Accepted oh and btw no cheating XD :p
IGN: Quldan
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ca708d98376bb96dd7f1a57b05a5bf8c5fbd8acd
Why do you want to join the server: Looking for a Mind Crack server that i can enjoy with friendly people without worry of lava being poured everywhere
Will you be active: I'll be on around 1 or 2 times a week.
Accepted