Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
Just something i find a little weird.
Is that in the rules it says items wont be given back if they are griefed,
but then also it says griefing isn't allowed ?
:p just a little something

Swiegetank

Jul 29, 2019
Just something i find a little weird.
Is that in the rules it says items wont be given back if they are griefed,
but then also it says griefing isn't allowed ?
:p just a little something

What? Theres no contradiction there. Griefing will get you banned from this server. Items may not be spawned in to replace destroyed items (which is also situational as you may notice in the 2nd post it does say items can be replaced depending on the situation). In the general case of stealing, an admin will simply return stolen the item(s) to their owner(s).

Not that we have had many problems with stealing or griefing. Having an active admin community from all over the world is one of the reasons I like this server so much.

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
thats a pretty good reply :D and it makes it somewhat more clear
so thank you for the information
and proving i was wrong

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
Alright massive question time again Nuclear Alliance members. Theres a newer version of Mindcrack available and I've been talking with Micke and Shade about updating but we wanna hear what you guys think. According to the update page for Mindcrack they only updated Inventory Tweeks and Steve's Carts. So the question here is, do you guys want us to update or not? We won't have to reset the world for this update but it feels like such a small update, it almost feels useless at this time. Drop us a post and share your opinions.
I think that as long as we don't need to start again from scratch (map reset), then the server should be updated. It'd be good for bug fixes to the items updated and additions if they added something to said mods.

GoHumpAMoose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GoHumpAMoose
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c7dfa98ee15dacfe712220445732ab0ba53116a1
Why do you want to join the server: I want to join this server because I love FTB and I am looking for a good server that I can play on. This server looks like it has a great community and everyone is overall friendly so I think this is a great server for me.
Will you be active: Yes I will try to be as active as I can.

Frederickx2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Frederickx2
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/01671d870e5e8d3d06a9ddf85dfd2a698a124d27
Why do you want to join the server: To play peacefully and to play with some maybe new friends, find new people. I even want to record FTB videos, just as a fun hobby/pastime. I'm really tired of the griefing and stealing and the annoying loud people on public FTB server's so Im kinda desperate to get in to a nice one by now xD
Will you be active: I play about 6 to 8 hours a day, SO MUCH MORE on weekends.

D0unutMan

Jul 29, 2019
davie i need to talk to you so could u send me a message on here or just when you will be on vent next... No rush

shadow walker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xshadow_walkerx
Whitelist link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/bdc3af29eade45acefdb63ffb3239667979cddaf
Why do you want to join the server: play with people that are not all trolls and to just have a good ftb sever and i have a fue friend that play on this server who i would like to help build a town with
Will you be active: 2+ hours a day after school to much on weakens.
edit: i love to build cool contraptions.
with hope S.W :)