Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
You just have to log in and have one of the admins change you from guest and you'll be back to normal.
The problem is that there is never an admin on when I get on and I'm not going to sit there for a few hours when I literally can't even open a door.
Hopefully I'll end up jumping on when one is online soon though.

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that there is never an admin on when I get on and I'm not going to sit there for a few hours when I literally can't even open a door.
Hopefully I'll end up jumping on when one is online soon though.

well im without my computer so i cant do much atm i wish i could help but without my computer i cant update your perms

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
When are your admins normal play times? It's kind of hard for some of us newbies on your server to play when the darn permission plugin doesn't allow us to build,mine,craft,etc..
This isn't a complaint, but a question looking to be answered.
Please get back at your earliest convince :).

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
When are your admins normal play times? It's kind of hard for some of us newbies on your server to play when the darn permission plugin doesn't allow us to build,mine,craft,etc..
This isn't a complaint, but a question looking to be answered.
Please get back at your earliest convince :).

ill hopefully be back monday evening if im not im sorry

Tandiian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tandiian
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a096809c6e41f21cf6149773182bec9bce59001d
Why do you want to join the server: i want to find a decent FTB server that will allow me to build and create most if not all of the Machines and items i have been learning wile playing single player the past few months i've had FTB
Will you be active: Yes, nearly every day hopefuly only 1 or 2 days in between play times

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
well im without my computer so i cant do much atm i wish i could help but without my computer i cant update your perms
Ah, well in the meantime, I'm going to still join in at random hoping to catch an admin (since from what I've gathered, you have to be ingame in order for your perms to be updated.)

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rexxae
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/790e1b31fc32625bab6e150bb08faeed5ee4f2f1
Why do you want to join the server: My last private server died, and I want to play on a server that wont die so I cant lose my progress (for the third/fourth time).
Will you be active: Apart fromschool and busrides home, yeah. If I enjoy it enough, I will be a no-life onliner. I do have a League of Legends account on which I play very regularly with friends and family.

Extra: I absolutely HATE the first few hours into ftb, I HATE mining each and every piece of ore. And I will try to get it over with asap, after im done with that andI have set up some good equipment, I want to make a town with power grid that is maintained and built by me. :D

Edit: What is Ventrilo?

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/790e1b31fc32625bab6e150bb08faeed5ee4f2f1
Why do you want to join the server: My last private server died, and I want to play on a server that wont die so I cant lose my progress (for the third/fourth time).
Will you be active: Apart fromschool and busrides home, yeah. If I enjoy it enough, I will be a no-life onliner. I do have a League of Legends account on which I play very regularly with friends and family.

Extra: I absolutely HATE the first few hours into ftb, I HATE mining each and every piece of ore. And I will try to get it over with asap, after im done with that andI have set up some good equipment, I want to make a town with power grid that is maintained and built by me. :D

Ventrilo is a free to download and use application that is used for voice communication with others. Similar to skype, teamspeak, and mumble.

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tandiian
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a096809c6e41f21cf6149773182bec9bce59001d
Why do you want to join the server: i want to find a decent FTB server that will allow me to build and create most if not all of the Machines and items i have been learning wile playing single player the past few months i've had FTB
Will you be active: Yes, nearly every day hopefuly only 1 or 2 days in between play times

both accepted and have been added to the whitelist welcome, also rex ventrillo is a voice client we are using to chat to other players online, it gives a place where user can to to find admin as we not often at the minute due to other commitments if you have any questions or come to us with a probllem and so on, if you want to join us then just drop me an email on the first post of our thread :)

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElZendo
Whitelist link: I have no idea how to use this, but I can assure you I have never been banned. I have only played on a total of 3 servers, each for a long period of time until the server owners had to stop hosting.
Why do you want to join the server: I want to join your server to be a part of a small, like-minded community. I like to spend the first few days getting my basics set up, although I do tend to do this relatively quickly. From there I enjoy working on community projects.
Will you be active: Yes, I generally play minecraft every day, for at least 2 hours. Not that I can guarantee it of course, this game can sometimes get quite tedious and a small break always helps!

I look forward to playing on your server!

~ ElZendo

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElZendo
Whitelist link: I have no idea how to use this, but I can assure you I have never been banned. I have only played on a total of 3 servers, each for a long period of time until the server owners had to stop hosting.
Why do you want to join the server: I want to join your server to be a part of a small, like-minded community. I like to spend the first few days getting my basics set up, although I do tend to do this relatively quickly. From there I enjoy working on community projects.
Will you be active: Yes, I generally play minecraft every day, for at least 2 hours. Not that I can guarantee it of course, this game can sometimes get quite tedious and a small break always helps!

I look forward to playing on your server!

~ ElZendo

IGN: protaqonist
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1bc7cebdf4e315acefec640de82d5172c397df65
Why do you want to join the server: I am looking for a friendly environment to play along side my friend brnbabybrn and meet new friends while i enjoy the FTB experience.
Will you be active: I normally play when i have free time or when my friend needs my help for anything.

both been accepted and i had checked you whitelist link for ya elz and like you say you came back clean welcome aboard

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Rex, much appreciated!

Edit: Sweet Davie, thank you very much, see you on the server!

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried to log in and i'm not whitelisted on the server,

just to be sure my IGN is as follows: El as in elephant and zendo

~ ElZendo

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
Alright massive question time again Nuclear Alliance members. Theres a newer version of Mindcrack available and I've been talking with Micke and Shade about updating but we wanna hear what you guys think. According to the update page for Mindcrack they only updated Inventory Tweeks and Steve's Carts. So the question here is, do you guys want us to update or not? We won't have to reset the world for this update but it feels like such a small update, it almost feels useless at this time. Drop us a post and share your opinions.

Raden17

Jul 29, 2019
Alright massive question time again Nuclear Alliance members. Theres a newer version of Mindcrack available and I've been talking with Micke and Shade about updating but we wanna hear what you guys think. According to the update page for Mindcrack they only updated Inventory Tweeks and Steve's Carts. So the question here is, do you guys want us to update or not? We won't have to reset the world for this update but it feels like such a small update, it almost feels useless at this time. Drop us a post and share your opinions.

I would rather do the update, especially if its bug fixes. and i already updated so i cant play :p

Swiegetank

Jul 29, 2019
Update
Fix bugs. Ha.

They have already pushed out one update for yesterdays update due to massive issues. Its generally a good idea to wait a few days to see how things pan out. Not to mention i'd like to keep our world intact this time.

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
Currently updating the server to 8.1.0. This post will be updated when the upgrade is complete.

EDIT: Scratch the update for now, its 8.1.1 we need and it seems there isn't a download ready for it yet.