NTERATNKWISFETOPotAIQ!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
hey, its my go! you need to guess mine, we already got that one!

just to recap, the new one is SPAM. I will give another clue since no-one has got any clue yet. the a = and

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
the clue was in the initial post that SPaM is an item from a mod.

i hope the vagueness of the clue itself is a hint to some smartypants out there

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
i hope the vagueness of the clue itself is a hint to some smartypants out there

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

I got nothin'.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. Thought it might have been some sort of technical proto-item which about never gets encountered, but that was my second guess.

Is it in a different FTB modpack?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
well it depends on how you define FTB Modpack, its not an official pack like Unhinged, but its in one of the packs in the FTB Launcher. I'll give another clue, the modpack is for 1.5.2 so that should refine your search to a few packs

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
VoxelModpack?
This doesn't include ANY private packs right?[DOUBLEPOST=1378352469][/DOUBLEPOST]like magic farm?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Soft Pretzel and Mustard = SPaM. (I really like hunger overhaul. It adds a neat aspect of danger to the game, so you have to get food fast, and a lot of it.)

EAIWTP

Reactions: VikeStep

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Soft Pretzel and Mustard = SPaM. (I really like hunger overhaul. It adds a neat aspect of danger to the game, so you have to get food fast, and a lot of it.)

EAIWTP

damn you, that was fast, btw soft pretzel and mustard is from pams mods[DOUBLEPOST=1378360756][/DOUBLEPOST]EAIWTP = Exosuit Armour Is Worse Than Peoplewhoguessmywordsoquickthatididntrealisewaspossible

Reactions: PeggleFrank

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
damn you, that was fast, btw soft pretzel and mustard is from pams mods[DOUBLEPOST=1378360756][/DOUBLEPOST]EAIWTP = Exosuit Armour Is Worse Than Peoplewhoguessmywordsoquickthatididntrealisewaspossible
Incorrect. Also, hunger overhaul is the mod that I like, not pam's mod. Without HO, pam's mod is just a bunch of useless crops you don't need. You can't use the seeds to make seed oil, or saplings to make biomass. It's just unnecessary food items. In vanilla, you make a wheat farm. Bread for an army. With HO, the same farm will barely feed you.

Oh, and I found it by searching in NEI for "^s* p" and seeing which items are (near) exclusive to magic farm and complete the acronym. It was quite easy.