NTERATNKWISFETOPotAIQ!

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Name That Extremely Ridiculous Acronym That Nobody Knows What It Stands For Except The Original Poster of the Acronym In Question!

The rules: One user posts a slightly crazy acronym for something. Preferably FTB-related, and I suggest they have many less letters than the title. 2-7 is probably a good number of letters. People then guess what the acronym stands for. Once this is done, the person who guessed it correctly can either make up an acronym of their own, or pick who does get to do so, next round. Any algorithms are allowed, including "the first person to post an acronym gets to post an acronym." And yes, hints are certainly allowed.

With that out of the way, I'll start, and I'll start with an easy one. (Let me just note that I do, in fact, have a few extremely difficult ones that it would be incredibly, incredibly mean to post.)

UHSP

Clarification 1: This thread's rules were based off of this thread on the ZUF.

Clarification 2: Preferably FTB-related. To prevent confusion, I'm making a new rule that the poster must state if it's not FTB-related.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, no, no, and no.

And yes, I did take an item from FTB and acronym it. If necessary, yes, I can provide a hint.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm now I have to think up a new one. I may be some time. (Also feel particularly stupid as I've been thinking about that acronym for days now and it should have been really obvious)

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Ok here goes, and let's hope I remember what it was when someone guesses it correctly. *writes down on random piece of paper*

ILCL