NSAWolf - GAME THREAD

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
After a two-sided conversation, the town decided to lynch dylan. As he swung, a crystal ball fell from his pocket and smashed on the floor. In the night, the howls of Fraction could be heard as the wolves devoured him. As the town morosely inspected his corpse the next day, a giant watermelon hammer crashed down on Epic's head, killing him instantly...
d1f9c3b92f522d1ebd6b6d0ec22de0fe.jpg

END OF GAME!
Winners:
VikeStep (Wolf)
SoraZodia (Wolf)
Strikingwolf (Wolf)
LivingAngryCheese (Hacktivist)
Dragon_fang (Hacktivist)

Losers:
Pyure (Doctor)
Shazam (Villager)
Epic (Villager)
SpwnX (Villager)
fowltief (Villager)
sgbros (Agent)
the_j (Bodyguard)
Fraction (Bodyguard)
dylanpiera (Seer)
HeilMewTwo (Hitman)

Achievements:

Even Death Cannot Part Us: Fraction and Epic
Both of a pair of lovers dying on the same night.

Revenge is a dish best served axe-flavoured: sgbros
Get retribution on your lover's killer

They don't pay me enough: Fraction
Never guard anyone during the game.

Voyeur: LivingAngryCheese
Publish a lovers conversation

Et tu Brute?: VikeStep and SoraZodia
Sell out a teammate to the noose.

Martyr: Strikingwolf
Suggest selling yourself to the noose :p

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it was due to early killings or something else, but I felt like discussions were vastly reduced, both in private conversations and on the main thread. I think this really hampered the town, as the Agent was actually a town-allied role and so any information or thoughts would definitely be going to a townie. There was the possibility of some very strong combinations being produced, along with opportunity for misdirection by the wolves. I may consider tweaking this one so it runs more in line with how I had hoped the game would have worked in this playthrough...any thoughts to add?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
RWBY - it's a web series by Rooster Teeth
And the character he's using is Nora, aka "We'll break his legs"

Nora is an awesome character, and her song, many of the characters sometimes a pair of characters and their relationship have a song that is associated with them in the soundtrack, is awesome
AKA, SHIP IT

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
And the character he's using is Nora, aka "We'll break his legs"

Nora is an awesome character, and her song, many of the characters sometimes a pair of characters and their relationship have a song that is associated with them in the soundtrack, is awesome
AKA, SHIP IT
BUT not as good as many of the other songs, such as Red like Roses Part 2, Caffeine, Shine, and the OPs

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I watched the first 8 episodes already.. love Nora. So care free.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk