NSAWolf - GAME THREAD

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Is that video a good representation of the show's animation? It seems, like... Not bad, but kinda janky in a way I can't nail down.
I've nailed it down!

The jank comes a bit from the low framerate at the start, but mostly from weirdness in the details. For the sake of argument, let's call the guy Brighteyes Sadman.

TgA9Mu9l.png

So, first of all, Brighteyes clearly has no clue how to brush his teeth. He's frowning, which tenses your face and makes it hard to reach every tooth (even when you know how to aim a toothbrush). Sadman's gunning for his upper lip.

5KM5WZkl.png

Here, we're treated to Sadman's moobs and surprisingly flabby body. Blondman is alarmed that Nora's legs have fused at the thighs.

Ojkv637l.png

Sadman's off to basketball tryouts while Nora regrets ditching her high heels. Given that the only texture on his body is the bulge around his crotch, too, he's turned on by the height difference.

rwPAyLTl.png

Hey, Blondy's still around. Gravity somewhat forgot the page on Nora's head.

FfKAUCNl.png

Brighteyes is depressed again, despite being the only male in a group of five. His erection texture hasn't faded in the slightest.

...I think I'm in love, Striking.

Last edited:

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
The animation is a little weird (it's not hand-drawn as you can tell), but oh god the fight scenes are glorious

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Also, many of the derps are from Volume 1 or early Volume 2, when roosterteeth was still getting used to animation

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. I might genuinely check that out one day. I've never liked anything remotely related to anime since I was like 7 years old and really enjoyed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nausicaä_of_the_Valley_of_the_Wind_(film)

(at the time it was just another cool cartoon movie to me)

But this does look neato.
The first volume is really short as the episodes were fairly short as Roosterteeth was just starting. I would take a look at some of the later non-spoilery clips and watch some of the first volume to taste test it ;)

(hint: RWBY is pro)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
The first volume is really short as the episodes were fairly short as Roosterteeth was just starting. I would take a look at some of the later non-spoilery clips and watch some of the first volume to taste test it ;)

(hint: RWBY is pro)
The trailers are nice too