NSAWolf - GAME THREAD

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
@dragon_fang101 @Fraction2 You have 40 minutes to vote or you will be smited by the hammer of GM...
Brutus+still+wasn+t+caesar+s+real+son+at+least+there+is+_24bc26041540be9cc724756b6ae9d6aa.gif

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
At the end of the day, the town almost unanimously decided in favour of lynching Striking. A bestial howl was heard as his head was severed, morphing into a snarling wolf visage before it struck the floor. The town returned home, their spirits buoyed by the death of one of their foes. The joy was shortlived however, when the corpse of sgbros was found mangled on the floor, along with a series of sophisticated listening devices. A bolt of lightning blasted from the sky, smiting dragonfang from existence missing dragonfang by a hairs breadth following a post-day end bold edit. I am a generous god.

Strikingwolf was lynched! He was a Wolf!
sgbros was wolfkilled! He was the Agent!
dragonfang was reminded of the need to bold his votes!
No conversations were published today.

Commence day the whateverth!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
What if i were to say. I. Yes I! am the seer. And i scanned vike lastnight. Who came out to be as a "OG Wolf". Hmm.

Woudn't that be.. weird? (Not like i've been hinting you for the last few days.. *cough* idiots :3 *cough*)
Anyways.

Vote Lock Vikestep

Don't trust me? Lynch me tonight. Then the wolfs kill another villager. And tomorrow you lynch vike.
Or the other way around. You lynch vike now. And I get wolf killed. You decide!

Don't you love these kind of moments?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid you are lying dylanpiera. I have no evidence to back that except me knowing I am town, and knowing that you must as a result be lying.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
So does the hacktivist win, or is there another agent?

Oh yeah vote dylan That's rather bold claim, and also after he said that I want to know if I can trust him

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote dragon_fang, you seem very suspicious now after you had gone with Striking's vote on fowltief so willingly. Also this sounds like there something you don't want the town to know.

What if i were to say. I. Yes I! am the seer. And i scanned vike lastnight. Who came out to be as a "OG Wolf". Hmm.

Woudn't that be.. weird? (Not like i've been hinting you for the last few days.. *cough* idiots :3 *cough*)
Anyways.

Vote Lock Vikestep

Don't trust me? Lynch me tonight. Then the wolfs kill another villager. And tomorrow you lynch vike.
Or the other way around. You lynch vike now. And I get wolf killed. You decide!

Don't you love these kind of moments?
Vike lead the lynch against Striking, so I'm finding it a bit hard to believe that he would be a wolf.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote VikeStep

The fact that you haven't actually found us a wolf yet is a little more than strange, it's suspicious.