NSAWolf - GAME THREAD

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
And the other one gets turned into a wolf.

Irrelevant. fowltief's wolfishness is established independent of being a lover. And now if he is a wolf, you'll be the next person we lynch. If he isn't, I'm sorry for your loss.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
END OF DAY!

After much discussion, the town saw fit to lynch fowltief. As his head rolled from his body...nothing whatsoever happened. At night, a shrill scream was heard, followed by a roar. Come morning, all that was left of SpwnX was a small pair of fluffy cat ears perched atop a skull. Thunder rumbled once more, as the town found anonymous mail pushed under all their doors.

fowltief was lynched! He was a Villager!
SpwnX was murderised by wolves! He was a Villager!
Epic has lost their grace smite!
The following conversation was published:
RJS
:
"You two are lovers. You may even be Star-crossed lovers.

Oh, and don't mind Dinkatron. He's always watching 0_0"

sgbros:
"Wow."

fowltief:
"Hi sexy...lol."

sgbros:
"Shh... they can hear us..."

fowltief:
"We should talk..it might help."

sgbros:
"But... Dinkatron can hear us...And so can RJS..."

sgbros:
"Alright then sweetie...

I just need to know where you stand. Do you want to help the town, or do you want to hurt it?

I'll still love you either ways, him."

fowltief:
"so what if they are hear us... don't care... still love you. if there was a way to run away from town so neither of us have to die.. i'd find it.

i'm not sure where to stand yet.... tho the town did kill pyure and i am anti pyure....

mmmmmm. Decisions decisions"

sgbros:
"Please...
I don't want to run away from town. I want to burn it down to the ground.

Will you please join me on that? It would be the best sunset we would ever have."

fowltief:
"whats the point of a sunset if there will be no sunrise again?

Would i win if i helped you?"

sgbros:
"Yes!

After I'm done with the town, we will run. Far away and begin our life together, just the two of us!"

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Strikingwolf. Let's let sgbros win since he needs to kill the first person who voted for him yesterday. Also striking is slightly more suspicious in my eyes

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Strikingwolf. Let's let sgbros win since he needs to kill the first person who voted for him yesterday. Also striking is slightly more suspicious in my eyes

Vote Strike.

Thanks Vike, although I do need to wipe out the wolves as well, but revenge wouldn't hurt.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Vike

Vike has been acting pretty wolfy in my eyes with his voting, yes beyond the last vote he cast :p

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Strikingwolf, you don't just lynch a person's love and get away with it *shakes fist*