NSAWolf - GAME THREAD

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Striking, just state your opinion. You've got to have some thought about somebody's wolfishisness.
The_J does not seem guilty enough to vote for, while the evidence for Vikestep is circumstantial at best and just plain luck at worst.

If anyone had anything that was more hard I would be willing to consider it, I don't have the time rn to do a breakdown, but it would be good for gathering info both on the people being broken down and the one breaking down the info

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
As president of the save pyure conglomerate I have my reasons. also he was happy that a good guy died.
Lynching Pyure on day 1 has been an ongoing joke for a while now, it's not really wolf-like to celebrate that actually happening. I would also believe that a wolf would not publicly proclaim that they're happy that a innocent died, that would just attract votes.

Antismite Strikingwolf, not really too convinced on Vike. It seemed too much of a risky move for him to try to wagon against Shazam, since if Shazam turned out innocent, he would be next on the lynch list.

Fraction seems to be likely a villager now since he defended Shazam yesterday.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
At the end of the day, the town decided that J was most likely the guilty culprit. So, as per usual, he was lynched. A pair of sunglasses and an earpiece fell from the pocket of his red shirt. The town was silent that night, but in the morning it seemed that something had been gnawing on his corpse. Thunder rumbled once more.

the_j was lynched! He was a Bodyguard!
fowltief has lost their grace smite!
No conversations were published!

Commence day the fourth!