NSAWolf - GAME THREAD

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
That only works on TTT. we don't have a readily available word nor a timed response to analyse.

I'm fun at parties.

Also, I'm a traitor, *pew pew pew* vote Vike

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
That only works on TTT. we don't have a readily available word nor a timed response to analyse.

I'm fun at parties.

Also, I'm a traitor, *pew pew pew* vote Vike
Why?
Weeeeell that kinda points the finger at Vike.
Vote Vikestep

Also, before someone says it's suspicious that I'm first to replay:
1) Bugger off you suspicious bastard.
2) Around now is pretty much my best free time for this kind of stuff.
3) I'm not a wolf. Really!
I wasn't gonna call you out as wolf, but the fact that you made this post shows that you are thinking about yourself as if you are a wolf and that even menial things which aren't really indicative of being a wolf should be defended against in your post.

if you don't understand my reasoning, it's like a hospital saying "We use clean bandages!". Of course they do, but now they have said it, people will do a double take and wonder why they said that in the first place.

Vote the_j

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Why?

I wasn't gonna call you out as wolf, but the fact that you made this post shows that you are thinking about yourself as if you are a wolf and that even menial things which aren't really indicative of being a wolf should be defended against in your post.

if you don't understand my reasoning, it's like a hospital saying "We use clean bandages!". Of course they do, but now they have said it, people will do a double take and wonder why they said that in the first place.

Vote the_j
It's actually because I've had a convo where someone mentioned such "menial things", making me more careful, though in retrospect I suppose I understand your reasoning, even if I can explain it fully.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
If anything take my vote as a I'm voting someone I feel like is a wolf. I'm open for discussion on a better target though.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm somewhat against the argument of double verification of statements. People are more often than not, captain obviouses.

That said, I'm not a wolf and you shouldn't wolfkill or lynch me...

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with SpwnX here. If somebody points out that you're acting wolfish, you're going to have it on your mind, even if you're a villager.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Striking, just state your opinion. You've got to have some thought about somebody's wolfishisness.