[Now on Curse!][MotM Unofficial][1.0.2] Checklist Complete: You can do the thing!

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
KDBzisL.png

Want to learn Botania? Hate being stuck on a fixed progression line? Want to do things your way? Now you can! Tiny Potato believes in you!

Use simple achievements to check your progress, but don't forget to have fun! I have quite a few objectives for you to try, but do feel free to suggest more! If they're challenging, fun, or something that I missed out on, feel free to mention it!

7X2JpDV.png

HG0mVDX.png

This pack contains the following mods by default:
1.0.2- Removed a duplicate mod, and added StartingInventory to the pack. You now start with the achievement book and the lexica botania!

1.0.1- Changed the objectives so they match progression much better, also updated Storage Drawers to 1.5.12

1.0.0- First version!

The pack is on the FTB Launcher, the code for the 3rd party tab is: TinyPotato

Last edited:

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Hooray for a good version of a Botania pack. This combined with all the Garden of Glass work I'm doing, I will have all of the flowers... all of them!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Reactions: SpitefulFox

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Right, 1.0.2 is out, this should be the stable instance of this pack. I would greatly appreciate feedback so I can make this pack, and potentially future packs better!

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Botania Checklist Book Achivement Pack thing supposed to work as soon as you spawn, or do you have to do the achievements?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Is the Botania Checklist Book Achivement Pack thing supposed to work as soon as you spawn, or do you have to do the achievements?
In version 1.0.2, you should spawn with the achievement book and the lexica botania. If neither have spawned, then I suppose you can craft them. Thankfully, the achievement book is only a book and two purple dye (vanilla), so it should be cheap to make by combining red and blue floral dye.

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
In version 1.0.2, you should spawn with the achievement book and the lexica botania. If neither have spawned, then I suppose you can craft them. Thankfully, the achievement book is only a book and two purple dye (vanilla), so it should be cheap to make by combining red and blue floral dye.
It won't open.

TDarkShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Botania now also comes with a seperate addon to have a skyblock map start.
Maybe including that in the pack?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Botania now also comes with a seperate addon to have a skyblock map start.
Maybe including that in the pack?
The problem with that is that the addon changes the recipes, and so I'll need to redo the order. That will have to be a seperate pack, which I may consider if and when I get to play the pack myself.

Reactions: TDarkShadow

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Its a config in botania called Flower withering for passive Mana gen to prevent. Guys from spamming dayblooms or hydroangeas or nightshades

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't actually know that, I guess you'll have to use endoflames earlygame, or maybe even try hydroangeas, I find them rather cool.
Hydroangeas also wither after two MC days by default.

If they wither after (configurable amount of time) it's mentioned in their page in the book.