Whitelist Server NovasGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.1 | MyTown | Dynmap | Economy | Teamspeak | Whitelist|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
IP: monster.novasgaming.com

lEH8CTN.png

I have a small FTB server that is looking for members.​

NovasGaming was founded in early 2013 as a small whitelist server for Tekkit and FTB. Since then we've gone through many iterations and modpacks to finally settle on FTB Monster 1.1.1. The server is non-pvp and more focused on community/building. We're always welcoming to new players and hope that any new players feel they have the freedom to ask questions and look for assistance from the older players should they need it. The server is currently hosted from Texas (although has players from all over the world) and is of-course 24/7. We hope that should you choose to apply and you're accepted that you'll have a fun time on the server.

Livemap: http://www.novasgaming.com/map
Teamspeak: ts3.novasgaming.com​

As the server is relatively small I must ask for a whitelist application before you're allowed to join. Please post your application in this thread.

What is your Minecraft username?

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?

What is your location or time zone?

Why do you want to join?

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?

What is your favorite mod?​

If your application is successful I or one of my staff members will PM you with the details of the server, please be patient after your application as while we will try to reply as quickly as possible there may be a wait.​

Rules
  • Please keep swearing to a minimum, while it is not banned nobody wants to see continued a pointless swearing.​
  • Please respect the staff, we all play the server as well and while we're happy to help, begging and repeated pestering is not helpful.​
  • Please do not spam chat messages, if you wish to have a personal conversation /tell is always available.​
  • The server is non PvP so please do not go round killing other players.​
  • Bypassing claims/Griefing is not allowed under any circumstance​
  • Using exploits/dupes/glitches to gain items is not allowed.​
Sadly due to the nature of Feed The Beast there are a few items that have had to be banned, for the benefit
of the entire server. Please understand banning an item is not something that is taken lightly but must be
done, I have tried to provide alternatives and reasons for all the disabled items.​

Quarry - Use an Ender quarry as they place dirt and only load 2 chunks at once.
Pump - Use and Enderthermic pump instead.
Chunkloaders - Anchors can be bought from the Admin shop.
MFR Rednet - Project red can be used.
OpenBlocks Tank - Drums can be used instead.
MFR Autospawner - Normal spawners can be used.
Wrath Lamps - Plenty of lighting alternatives.
Lux capacitors - Plenty of lighting alternatives.
TE Conduits/Ducts - Use Ender IO instead​

The server uses a few plugins to try and keep things running as smoothly as possible.

MyTown, Dynmap, Iconomy, Essentials, End reset, Signshop, Floauction​

As the server is new I have included some pictures of the old server.

Zo6EDGK.jpg

lhfCoUO.jpg

If you have any questions of queries then please ask away.

image.png

Last edited:

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? compass72
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? never
What is your location or time zone? Eastern United States
Why do you want to join? Brand new server. I want to make sure whatever I build I get a little mileage out of. You have a good plug-in list, and from the photos it looks like players enjoy building rather than just aquiring minerals.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Have played Direwolf 1.5 and Unleashed. Brand new to Monster.
What is your favorite mod?
1. Forestry
2. Mariculture
3. Applied Energistics

Primeevil_

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Primeevil

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No

What is your location or time zone? AUS +10:00

Why do you want to join? Looking to join a server with people who are acc online at some point and not just by myself, that and a server that i can put in more that 1hr before it crashes and owners don't bother to fix it at any regular pace.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Been playing since the first mindcrack pack, spent months on a server hitting endgame and pretty much running all mods to do different things. Have played pretty much every pack at one point or another to different levels to experience different things.

What is your favorite mod? RotaryCraft, love this mod and its technical value has me addicted finding new ways to do old things.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? compass72
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? never
What is your location or time zone? Eastern United States
Why do you want to join? Brand new server. I want to make sure whatever I build I get a little mileage out of. You have a good plug-in list, and from the photos it looks like players enjoy building rather than just aquiring minerals.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Have played Direwolf 1.5 and Unleashed. Brand new to Monster.
1. Forestry
2. Mariculture
3. Applied Energistics
What is your Minecraft username? Primeevil

What is your location or time zone? AUS +10:00

Why do you want to join? Looking to join a server with people who are acc online at some point and not just by myself, that and a server that i can put in more that 1hr before it crashes and owners don't bother to fix it at any regular pace.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Been playing since the first mindcrack pack, spent months on a server hitting endgame and pretty much running all mods to do different things. Have played pretty much every pack at one point or another to different levels to experience different things.

What is your favorite mod? RotaryCraft, love this mod and its technical value has me addicted finding new ways to do old things.

You have both been whitelisted. I have Pm'd you the details of the server just in case you need them. I hope you have a good time on the server.

Urdra

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Lexami243

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? one ban...unjustly...still bugs me :( I'll gladly rant about it, but it may bore you XD

What is your location or time zone? Florida, EST

Why do you want to join? I am lonely and want to make new friends ^^

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? some thaumcraft...I like building too!

What is your favorite mod? hmm haven't learned all of them yet...but I really like the magic mods! Harry potter nerd here ^^

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Lexami243

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? one ban...unjustly...still bugs me :( I'll gladly rant about it, but it may bore you XD

What is your location or time zone? Florida, EST

Why do you want to join? I am lonely and want to make new friends ^^

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? some thaumcraft...I like building too!

What is your favorite mod? hmm haven't learned all of them yet...but I really like the magic mods! Harry potter nerd here ^^

Welcome to the server Urdra.

Lexar

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Wartoru

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Yes, along time ago for PVPing in a non pvp zone.

What is your location or time zone? United States CST

Why do you want to join? Looking for a small community of people to play with and maybe make some new friends.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Been playing since Mindcrack/Ultimate back in 2012

What is your favorite mod? Applied Energistics <3

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Wartoru

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Yes, along time ago for PVPing in a non pvp zone.

What is your location or time zone? United States CST

Why do you want to join? Looking for a small community of people to play with and maybe make some new friends.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Been playing since Mindcrack/Ultimate back in 2012

What is your favorite mod? Applied Energistics <3

You have been whitelisted Lexar. Welcome to the server.

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
Melar09
No

PA, United States (EST)

Why do you want to join?
Enjoy Playing on multiplayer servers, and like to be involved with a good community

Played Monster, Direwolf, Horizons and Unleashed

Tinkers Construct

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Melar09
No

PA, United States (EST)

Why do you want to join?
Enjoy Playing on multiplayer servers, and like to be involved with a good community

Played Monster, Direwolf, Horizons and Unleashed

Tinkers Construct

Welcome to the server Melar.

Gordis

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?- Gordyz
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?- No.
What is your location or time zone?- GMT - 3.
Why do you want to join?- I'm looking for a Monster server to play, with a good community and connection.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I've been playing FTB for almost a year and have tried most packs so far.
What is your favorite mod?- Thaumcraft.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username: Levytskyy

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before: No i have not.

What is your location or time zone: MST: Mountain time.

Why do you want to join: im looking for a server to spend some time on untill i get bored of minecraft again i usually play a few months then take breaks for a few after always trying a new modpack and server.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast: I have some experience with ultimate and a bit of tekkit experience. Not so much as to proclaim myself an expert though.

What is your favorite mod: Cant answer this as i havent tried the mods in a couple of months. everything could have changed by now.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?- Gordyz
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?- No.
What is your location or time zone?- GMT - 3.
Why do you want to join?- I'm looking for a Monster server to play, with a good community and connection.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I've been playing FTB for almost a year and have tried most packs so far.
What is your favorite mod?- Thaumcraft.

What is your Minecraft username: Levytskyy

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before: No i have not.

What is your location or time zone: MST: Mountain time.

Why do you want to join: im looking for a server to spend some time on untill i get bored of minecraft again i usually play a few months then take breaks for a few after always trying a new modpack and server.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast: I have some experience with ultimate and a bit of tekkit experience. Not so much as to proclaim myself an expert though.

What is your favorite mod: Cant answer this as i havent tried the mods in a couple of months. everything could have changed by now.

You have both been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.

refined_Alex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ALEXalex251
Banned or kicked? Nope
GMT +0 (UK)
I have been trying Direwolf but wanted mods that we're not in it so I want to try monster.
Experience: lots in mods that FTB shares with tekkit( played that for a long time) virtually none in other. Odds though. So I may seek help from the pros.
Favourite Mod: NEI , it's a lifesaver!

Steven117117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ALEXalex251
Banned or kicked? Nope
GMT +0 (UK)
I have been trying Direwolf but wanted mods that we're not in it so I want to try monster.
Experience: lots in mods that FTB shares with tekkit( played that for a long time) virtually none in other. Odds though. So I may seek help from the pros.
Favourite Mod: NEI , it's a lifesaver!
Accepted Alex wellcome to the server :)
(edit) You are now whitelisted, Feel free to join

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeamonHal
Kicked or Bannned?: Never :)
GMT: -3 (AST)
I would like to be apart of a nice community and enjoy the game with everyone else. :D
I have used a lot of mods from the DW20, Horizons, and Monster pack. Though there are still plenty of mods I have yet to try out.
I think my favorite mod would have to be Applied Energistics, it can help out a lot with storage issues and saves me minutes of searching through chests for one item. >.>

Steven117117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeamonHal
Kicked or Bannned?: Never :)
GMT: -3 (AST)
I would like to be apart of a nice community and enjoy the game with everyone else. :D
I have used a lot of mods from the DW20, Horizons, and Monster pack. Though there are still plenty of mods I have yet to try out.
I think my favorite mod would have to be Applied Energistics, it can help out a lot with storage issues and saves me minutes of searching through chests for one item. >.>
Accepted DeamonHal Welcome to the server
(Edit) You are whitelisted i#'ll message you the details now ;)

Last edited:

Thunderang

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Thunderang

What is your location or time zone? UTC-5:00 Eastern Time US and Canada

Why do you want to join? Because I want a nice mature server with people that would like to learn more about FTB and learn in a cooperative manner.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I have used BuildCraft, Tinkers Construct, Applied Energistics, and most of the mods from DW20

What is your favorite mod? My favorite mod is Tinkers Construct with the ability to create awesome tools for destruction or building.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Thunderang

What is your location or time zone? UTC-5:00 Eastern Time US and Canada

Why do you want to join? Because I want a nice mature server with people that would like to learn more about FTB and learn in a cooperative manner.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I have used BuildCraft, Tinkers Construct, Applied Energistics, and most of the mods from DW20

What is your favorite mod? My favorite mod is Tinkers Construct with the ability to create awesome tools for destruction or building.

Welcome to the server Thunder. I hope you enjoy your time with us.