(Not so)Angry Player Plays Resonant Rise!!!

Kezaraux

Jul 29, 2019
I just want your base. It looks so nice... Also what mod are those blocks you're using from? They look so good! (If this is obvious then forgive me since I'm really tired and can't remember if I do know. XD)

Kezaraux

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for helping me with that. Now I can install this and make beautiful stone homes in my Singleplayer world! :)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Terrible lt see...It seems like SOMEONE stole the good loot...

Na that is not me. He does not have a jacket. Must be one of my minions.

Then we have THAT room, it is very derpy because NOBODY posted any Ideas...Yes, I'm going with Biomass....
I can smelt Aluminum but I can't put it anywhere...Help please...And Ideas for the other room by the way...

Suggestions are nice. But it is good to flex your own creative muscles sometimes. When I run into a dead end creatively I go Derp around in creative and try random builds out. I'll get a shape then I will build a few variations with different blocks. I'll end up with something I like and go back to my main game and do it.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Na that is not me. He does not have a jacket. Must be one of my minions.

Suggestions are nice. But it is good to flex your own creative muscles sometimes. When I run into a dead end creatively I go Derp around in creative and try random builds out. I'll get a shape then I will build a few variations with different blocks. I'll end up with something I like and go back to my main game and do it.

I already discovered a solution...but I will only use it if the Beta testers AND whizz agree...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If we're going to start using real names here, I'd like to clarify: I'm Jonny, and Whizz is Jonathan. Ok?[DOUBLEPOST=1371941120][/DOUBLEPOST]Just to avoid confusion.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I fought that was the same name...[DOUBLEPOST=1371941347][/DOUBLEPOST]I fought that was the same name...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
That's the point, I just prefer to be called that David.[DOUBLEPOST=1371941661][/DOUBLEPOST]That's the point, I just prefer to be called that David.

Yes I am mocking your failings.